Chapter 5

No one pov:

The merbots was teaching y/n how to use her tail and how to swim underwater and she almost got it "doing great y/n." Bulkhead cheered as Prowl was helping her swim then she started swimming on her own "heh she's a fast learner." Ratchet said as she swam without looking where was she was going when she bumped into something she thought she bumped into a rock then she looked what it was "whoa slow down there." She heard a voice said "hey jazz!" Bumblebee greeted.Prowl went over "y/n meet jazz." Y/n looked at jazz and waved "so your the sparkling huh?" He asked and y/n nodded slowly "so she's the human you talked about?" The merbots looked really annoyed "hello sentinel prime..." Optimus greeted.

sentinel looked at her,she tilted her head in confusion "h-hi." Y/n said nervously "Optimus can I talk to you in private." sentinel asked,him and Optimus went to talk while y/n was confused "what does sparkling mean?" Y/n asked bumblebee "a child." He explains "ooh." That's when she met the jet twins jetfire and jetstorm "hello tiny human!" The jet twins greeted her that made her little scared and hide behind bumblebee "hey don't be scared y/n." Bumblebee said "umm hi..." she was still scared and nervous "she's so small!" Jetfire said "and so adorable!" Jetstorm said.jazz notice how bumblebee and bulkhead was being gentle with the human and how Ratchet was being less grumpy when she's around but he finally noticed the bandages on her arms and her tail "hey Prowl why does she have bandages on her arms and tail?" He asked but Prowl hesitated to tell him but had to explain,after he explained jazz felt he's heart break a little because why would someone do that to their own sparkling "I-I see,so is she going-" "NO...she's not going back there..." Prowl said she'll be safe here with them.

(Meanwhile with Optimus and sentinel)

"What did wanted to talk about sentinel?" Optimus asked "where did you find that you human?" He asked,Optimus sighed then explained everything that happened to y/n after that "look Optimus I understand but you can't just take a human child." "Well we decided to keep her." Optimus glared at sentinel and he glared at him back.

(Back with y/n)

She was swimming around with bulkhead then she got bored and wanted to know what Optimus and sentinel were talking about when she was hearing what they were talking about "we can't just leave her alone!" "Well you can't keep her she's a human sparkling!" Y/n was hearing them argue she didn't want to go back to him she didn't want to be there without her mother "O-Optimus..." she said they both looked at her.Optimus swam over to her hold her  "l-I'm I-I going to go back to-" y/n was about to say her father but Optimus held her  tightly but not too hard "no no no you're not going back shh shh it's okay..." sentinel just didn't understand why they being really protective of the small human sparkling,y/n hugged Optimus and yawned and closed her eyes she was just tried.

—————————

Finished another chapter and sorry it took so long 😅