His Barbie, Her Ken 🩷

"Eeeeeekkkk, Nik!!!", Alex excitedly squeaked in the bedroom. She quickly rushed to the livingroom of Nik's apartment where her boyfriend was seated and silently drinking coffee while reading a book.

"You seem excited, rook.", he looked up to her and chuckled.

"Ooooh, Nik. My love. My life. My everything... You would do anything for me, right?", she watched the blonde with pleading eyes and innocently smiled at him which made him a bit worry now.

"Uhhh, love you too. Everything okay?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, dearie.", she sat next to him on the white couch and moved a little closer towards him which made his cheeks turn softly pink.

"That's how I like it. You and me, rook.", he smiled and gently wrapped his strong arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Her hands lightly rested on his chest as she gazed up to him. Then she spoke again in a bit serious tone.

"I love you, Nik. You're my everything. You're handsome, sweet, strong, loyal, caring, honest and would never leave my side.", she wispered in his ear which made his heart flutter.

"Always, love. Always. I'll always be there for you and never leave your side. Never. Not like last year, rook. I won't tell you to leave me anymore and I won't abandon you. Never. You were always more than a job to me. Now you're more. My everything. My true love. I will never hurt your feelings anymore. I swear.", he confessed and took her hands in his while she rested her head on his broad shoulder.

"I know. Thanks Nik."

"Always, sweetheart."

"So, Niiiiiiik?"

"Yeah?"

"You would do anything for me, right?", she mischevously grinned.

Her question surprised him, so he thought to to answer it carefully. He was on high alert. His sudden silence made Alex ask the question again.

"Nik, I asked you something. You would do anything for me, hmm? You would love me no matter what happens right?"

"Alex, what did you do now?"

"Huh?", she got surprised by his sudden question.

"I'm asking what did you do now??!", he got more serious and almost glared at her.

"What?! I didn't do anything?", she almost panicked.

"Spill it, rook. What dumb thing did you do this time?", Nik raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing, really!! I don't do dumb things, Nik. Besides, I just wanted to invite you. Do you want to go to the cinema with me tonight, Nik? Pleeease?", she pleased with her best puppy eyes she could create.

"Ohhh... Like a date?"

"Yeah, a date. So what do you say?"

"I would never disagree a romantic date with my beloved girlfriend.", Nik's mood lightened and his eyes sparkled mischevously with joy.

"Thanks, Nik. Love you.", she planted a sweet kiss quickly before standing up.

"Where are ya' headin'? I like cuddling with you, rookie."

"Me too, Nik. As much I like to continue our cuddle session, but we have to go shopping now.", she excitedly squeaked and began to twirl around the room until Nik stood up and grabbed her.

"Hey energetic, little rookie... Why the sudden plan for shopping?", he chuckled.

"Because we're a couple and need to fit the dresscode for the movie. I already have a lot pink clothes to wear, but you... Not even a single one, Nik."