Kit meets Rook [BOLAS × NB]

New Orleans always looked beautiful at night. Shops, restaurants, bars and dance pools were gleaming with bright colors and flashing lights. But in the middle of an abandoned alley, near the street, where no one else was there, something mysterious happened. Air was filled with magic. The weather changed within seconds. The clear nightsky turned into a thundery scene as rain was falling down the earth and thunderbolts flashed above. But there was something else, something strange and unusual. A mysterious vortex appeared which tossed six strange figures outside. And then... it closed. The six beeings remained.

"Ouch, what an uncomfortable landing!!", a lady in gown commented as she was lying with her companions on the ground. She focused her lavender-colored eyes on her surroundings and wondered where they got.

"Well done, kit. Now care to explain where you transported us, because this doesn't look like Whitetower.", a young man with brown, shoulder-lenght locks and light beard spoke. He discovered his two daggers, Stabby & Stabby Junior lying infront of him as he crashed on the ground, so he quickly picked his loyal weapons up and stashed them back inside.

"A powerful and wise nesper like me doesn't deserve to be lying on the dirty floor and get treated like this.", Threep, the bat-winged cat hissed. As the cat saw how everyone finally stood up from the ground, he fluttered it's wings and landed on Astrid's shoulder. His cat-eyes fixed on her, waiting for an answer.

"I'm so sorry for the hard landing, Threep. I didn't know it would be like this."

"Hmmph."

"Threep, will you please forgive your Astrid?"

"I suppose a snack wouldn't hurt to make it up for you, dear realmwalker.", he meowed and played around with her blonde braids like a playful kitten which made her giggle.

"Sure, Threep. But first we have to figure out where we landed. This world looks so weird.", Astrid's blue eyes scanned the surroundings in the dark with the help of her night-vision abbility.

All around them were humans. No elf and no orc. They were all dressed in a diffrent style which neither Astrid or her friends understood. Not only this, strange machineries drove by in which humans were sitting, but there were no horses which pulled them. They moved on their own. Flashing lights everywhere on the street. Was it magic?

"What strange world is that? Where did you brought us, Astrid?", Tyril asked.

"I don't know, but looks all so new and interesting which got me curious... Let's explore and begin a new adventure!!", she announced with confidence.

"Astrid, I don't know. It could be dangerous. We don't know anything."

"Come on, priestess. Be a little more active and open to the world. We pirates explore new places and find treasures.", Imtura agreed with Astrid.

"Imtura's right! Who knows what shiny treasures and gold we'll find."

"Can't you just NOT think about gold for once, treasure hunter. I have to agree with Nia. It could be dangerous. We don't know anything."

"Three against two, elf boy."

"Excuse meow, I would like to be included with my opinion top. I'm with Nia and Tyril, because I want to go home. My warm food is waiting for me.", the nesper licked it's palm with attitude.

"So it's three against three. We have a tie. Means we'll explore a little and then we'll go back home. Do you all agree with me?"

"Yes Astrid, that's fair! I just hope you know how to open the right portal which leads us back home.", Nia Ellarious, the priestess agreed, along everyone else too.