Chapter 37

I knocked on Alexia's door ten minutes later. She opened the door for me and pulled me in the door. I closed it behind us and stood up on my tiptoes, kissing Alexia in the process. She kissed me back with intensity and a few seconds later she pulled away. Instead of stepping away she pulled me in for a hug. Her arms wrapped around my waist, and I wrapped my arms around her neck. She leaned down slightly and kissed me again. "Touchy" I let out before kissing her again. "So are you" Alexia answered. I felt her smile against my lips.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked with a smile. Our faces were centimetres apart, and I was certain that she felt my exhales as I spoke. "Whatever you want" she answered, still just as close as before. "I want dinner and a movie" I answered. That was what I wanted, and I wanted her to know just that.

"Then that is what we do" Alexia answered and kissed me once again. She led me into the kitchen and helped me up on the counter. "Sit and watch here. You must be exhausted from practice and the past few weeks" Alexia instructed. It was clear that I could not object to what she was saying. She would have none of that. "Fine" I responded and kissed her again. We might both be a little touchy, but it was the first few weeks since we had started dating.

I was not allowed to do anything else than to watch her cook. Every time I tried to help her, she pushed my hands away. Stopping me from helping. "Relax and watch cariño" she said with a smile. "What if I want to help?" I asked innocently. "Then chop some vegetables some me" Alexia said and handed me a chopping board, a knife, and some vegetables. Carefully I started chopping the vegetables. Not long after Alexia snuck up behind me, kissing my neck softly. "Remember that I'm holding a knife" I said, warning her not to continue with what she was doing.

"What does a knife have to with anything?" she teased and placed a few more kisses on my neck. "You distract me" I responded and focused on cutting the vegetables. Her kisses never stopped though. Instead, she started lifting my shirt higher up, moving her hands over my stomach. I felt my stomach tightening, and my muscles tensing up. "Strong abs you have" Alexia whispered into my ear. Her voice was dry and deeper than it usually was, and I knew she was teasing me even more than before.

She continued moving her hands all over my stomach. "Alexia" I whispered, trying to get her to stop. I had stopped cutting the vegetables. I couldn't focus on anything else than the kisses Alexia was placing on my neck and her wandering hands.

"Shouldn't you be more focused on the things on the stove?" I asked when the smell of burning food reached my nose. "Puta" she yelled. "Got a bit distracted?" I asked innocently. A lot more swear words got out of her mouth, and I just started laughing while continuing to chop the vegetables. The food was barely burned and half an hour later we put it down on the table.

Alexia sat down and I sat myself down in front of her. She started to put food on my plate before putting some food on her own plate. "Gracias" I said with a smile on my face. "What do you think about my salad-making abilities?" I asked jokingly. "You are an amazing salad maker" Alexia said, just as teasingly. She kissed me softly and started eating.

I couldn't help what left my mouth next "What are we?". "What do you mean?" Alexia countered. I probably have ruined everything now. This was not how I wanted things to go. "Would you maybe want to be my girlfriend?" Alexia asked with a shyly. My concerns were totally unnecessary, and it would have been better if I didn't worry. I answered her with a kiss, which she deepened directly. When we pulled apart, she said "I'm taking that as a yes".

I nodded at her before pulling her in for another deep kiss. "It is a yes" I answered against her lips. She continued to place kisses all over my face and I just laughed at how wrong I had been. Our food was getting cold, but we couldn't care less. Our kisses continued all throughout the movie we had picked. I think it was "The notebook" but I did not pay any attention to it. All my attention was on Alexia who was laying under me. I was all Alexia could focus on.