Chapter - 4 : Plan Of Action (Part - A)

My Wattpad just started working again. So I am posting out of joy.

Lack of comments kills my interest to post even after writing. So, if you want me to update earlier, try giving feedback.

If not, I will set the pace as per my convenience. Thank you!!

Neil calmed Abhir down and sent him to complete his assignment while he marched to his Bhaiyya's room to tell him everything he knew, if Roohi hasn't already spoken. But what he saw there, melted his heart. Roohi confessed everything and Abhimanyu's reaction to that relieved him. That is exactly what he expected from his brother. Neil could neither spot guilt nor hurt on his face. There was a simmering anger and also a lot of love and pride for Roohi in his eyes. 

The way he assured Roohi was tear jerking for Neil. That's his Bhaiyya alright and no Akshara Sharma can break him. She can only ruffle his feathers a little at times but not break him, especially when his kids are involved. He was just considering all the progress Abhimanyu has achieved in the short span with his will power. He could see that Abhimanyu was not only standing strong but also looking very unaffected by the name, Akshara Sharma. 

A couple of months ago, the name would make him close off and detached from any conversation but finally, he wasn't letting it overpower the things that mattered to him the most. Roohi did deserve all the love and pampering she was being bestowed with, but she also deserved some pulling up for lashing out on Abhir so unceremoniously. But his Bhaiyya in this protective Papa Bear mode can be quite dangerous.

So, he decided to take her case once she is away from her safety haven. The boy deserved a proper apology and now that Abhir snapped out of his angry and upset zone, Neil has taken it upon himself to ensure that he gets one. Abhimanyu was hugging Roohi and rocking her to and fro a bit, just the way she always likes when he saw Neil. Neil gestured him to be quiet and spend time with Roohi. He then closed the door and left from there. 

Now that his Bhaiyya knows, he needs to get somethings going. He dialed Abhishek and asked him to come over at his earliest best. Abhishek agreed and also promised to look into the video to see if he can figure something out of it. But Neil knew deep in his heart that if there was anyone who can decode Akshara, then it has to be Abhimanyu. He loved her with all his heart and Neil hoped that one fine day, that heart will have absolutely no place for her. 

He didn't want the kids associating with her, but his Bhaiyya made it evident that they will not stop the kids from interacting with her if they choose to. Neil had no option but to comply. Abhimanyu coaxed Roohi lovingly and made her sleep. Roohi slept as soon as she closed her eyes because she had been deprived of peaceful sleep for some time now. Abhimanyu arranged the pillows and tucked her in properly before walking out of the room. 

Neil was waiting for him in the office room and Abhimanyu barged into it. He was bubbling with anger when he saw Neil and Abhishek seated there discussing something. Abhimanyu wanted to see the teaser of the interview, but Neil had worry written all over his face. 

"Bhai! Main aapko summary deta hoon na...ki kya hain usmein. Aapko dekhne ki kya zarurat hain?" Neil tried avoiding that. 

Abhimanyu banged his fist on the table, startling Neil and Abhishek both. Abhishek never saw Abhimanyu go so out of control and Neil didn't think that he was that into the anger. 

"Us video ki wajah se, meri bachi ke saath kuch bhi ho sakta tha. Maanta hoon galti Ru ki hain aur use uski sazaa bhi mili ....but us aurat ka kya?

Itne waqt baad use gade murde ukhadna kyun hain? Agar woh chahti hain ki Abhir use mile, woh hum mein se kisiko bhi message bhej sakti thi aur sahi tareeke se approach kar sakti thi.