Chapter - 5 : All Is Good In The Hood (Part - A)

At Birla House:

Abhimanyu rushed back to check on Roohi. He was in desperate need of some peace of mind and Roohi's presence helped him a lot. He caressed her face and kissed her forehead. Roohi snuggled closer to her father's warmth, even in sleep and Abhimanyu pulled her closer. It took some time but his heartbeat settled down and he was feeling better.

That's how Neil found him. Neil barged in and just hugged his brother. He also needed to calm his thoughts that were running at God knows how many miles per second. Neil first went looking for Abhir, but he was busy studying and Anahita was talking to Rohan. So, he changed course and reached for his Bhaiyya because he didn't have it in him to wait even for a second more.

Abhimanyu just let Neil have his way and that's how they were all holding on to each other, in a time of need both literally and metaphorically. That's actually the best part about them.

Abhimanyu caressed Neil just like he did with Roohi. He understood Neil's feelings, but he felt, it was important for Neil to understand, that they can't meddle with the situation directly or indirectly. It won't be fair.

A short cut never pays off in the long run and Abhimanyu was a staunch believer of it. 

He always chose the path that was righteous, no matter how tough that was. Especially, when kids and their feelings are involved, they can't take a risk. He wanted to tell Neil that, all they can do and should do in this situation, is, hold on to each other and stand strong as a family just like every other time. 

Even Neil gave everything a thought again because of Abhimanyu's stance but he was still not very convinced of his Bhaiyya's ideology and way of tackling the entire situation. He wanted to get another restraining order or something of that sort that will keep Akshara away from Abhir, but he knew that his brother won't budge. 

Neil believed that one should resort to anything that can save the family some tension. He felt really helpless because he didn't have a choice. 

Abhimanyu saw the worry on his face and asked him, "Abhi bhi usi baat ko leke pareshan hai tu?" Neil sighed and nodded. 

"Ab aapne jo bola, woh mujhe pasand nahi hain aur mere options ko aap manoge nahi. There is no mid ground here and I am left with no choice. I hope you know what you are doing Bhai." Neil expressed his feelings. 

Abhimanyu smiled, "Itni si baat keliye tere paas choice nahi thi aur tu itna tilmila raha hain. Socho Abhir ko kaisa lagega jab uske paas apne decision lene ki freedom nahi hogi.

Woh hamari baat maanega jaisa abhi tu meri baat maan ne wala tha. But kya tu khush hain? "Abhimanyu asked and Neil swayed his head in a No

"Toh phir uske dil mein yeh baat khatki toh? Kya hum hamesha is dar mein jiyein ki jaise hi hamara dhyaan hatega, waise hi Abhir manipulate hojayega? 

It doesn't work like that Neil. Hum 1% ki scope ki wajah se 99% ko overlook nahi kar sakte. Hum uske pyaar ka insult nahi karsakte