Chapter - 19: It's Finally Time (PART - B)

In The Birla House:

Back home, Roohi was swamped with work and assignments. Soha was sweet enough to take a leave and help Roohi with her portion and projects. Roohi would have been a gone case if not for Soha's calming presence. 

Soha has always been very organized, and she made Roohi's life easier by helping her chart out a plan to get things done on time without taking too much pressure. Roohi was following that chart, and she was trying her best to get done with a lot of stuff before they actually started for Mumbai. 

They were all packed and ready to leave when they got informed that the schedule changed, and they will have to come after a week for some unforeseen production issues. They would have hated such a change in plans, but everyone just decided to make the most of the time they got unexpectedly. 

Abhir was the happiest of the lot because he was the one who was going to miss his family a lot. It was sad that he couldn't stay in Mumbai with his Di for longer intervals because of his exams and Inter college cricket tournament overlapping with the reality show's time frame. 

Once the exams finished, he will be occupied with practice sessions and then practice games. He was the captain, and he couldn't ditch his team for his personal reasons. They all planned meticulously to ensure that he visits them at least once a week after the exams are done, but he could barely be satisfied by the arrangement. 

His father always tried his best to be there for him during his exams. No matter how brilliant of a student he is, Abhir always got nervous before exams. He would definitely miss his Papa then. But he knew that the exams weren't finals, and he can still manage without his father, but his Di needed their Papa. 

With his mother's presence, it was important to shield his sister from her in every possible way. Abhir knew his father would protect his Di, but he trusted his Chachu a bit more when it came to shielding Roohi from Akshara Sharma. 

His Gramps would be travelling a lot, but he promised to be there for him during his exams. That made Abhir feel better and Abhimanyu felt relieved when he heard that. He didn't want his kid fretting for no reason. Anahita will handle him alright, but her schedule is not something they could rely on. Especially with Abhimanyu not around.

So Harsh's promise soothed Abhimanyu's worries more than Abhir's. Manjari has never been away from Harsh for 2 long months ever since they gave themselves and their marriage a second chance. But she wasn't bugged by it. Instead, she was looking forward to experience that phase of life. 

She was also very prepared to face Akshara after 8 long years and put some sense into her if need be. She got to know about the entire truth of Roohi staging an escape a lot later from her son which left her fuming. 

Only if she could have her way, Akshara would have never managed to be a part of this show. Manjari was that furious with that woman for insulting Roohi. Manjari, now, more than anyone else, wanted Roohi to win and make Akshara bite back her words. 

Neil and Aradhna are a different story altogether. They were making plans on how to make most of their time in Mumbai. Both professionally and personally. They have grown very comfortable with each other and absolutely couldn't do without talking to each other on call at least once a day, no matter how occupied they were.