CHAPTER 4

"Parantu mujhe abhi milne jana hai." Amarsri asserted, the desire to meet the infant form of her father's incarnation.

Srinav smiled at her eagerness, keeping his hand over her rosy cheeks he said, "Mai jaanta hu aap aatur ho rahi hai unse milne ho. Lekin Devi, iss samaye aap unke darshan acche se nahi kar paayengi."

Amarsri whined, "Kintu Indra, Vayu, Yamuna, inn sabne unke charan sparsh kar liye hai. Maine hi nahi kiya abhi."

"Yadi aaj aap Janmotsav mei jaayengi toh keval charan sparsh karne ka hi avsar milega. Parantu, yadi aap kuch dino ki pratiksha karengi toh aapko unke saath samaye vyatit karne ka bhi avsar milega." Srinav said.

"Kaise ?" Amarsri raised a brow.

"Suniye." Srinav said and smilingly told her the plan.

----------

Cradling her son in her arms, Yashoda made her way back to her room. It had been long day of festivities and now she finally had gotten a chance to be alone with her son.

"Bada thak gaya hoga na tu, lalla ?" She muttered sitting on the bed.

With tender care, she cradled him in her arms and brought him to her breast, knowing that he would be hungry, she offered him the most nourishing and pure form of sustenance - her own milk. As she breastfed him, she gazed into his eyes, filled with love and devotion. The room was filled with a sense of peace and serenity as she nourished her beloved son.

It was as if every worry and care she had ever had melted away in that moment, and all that was left was the pure bliss of being with her son. But as she sat there, lost in the euphoria of feeding the Lord himself. The one who feeds the entire universe, was being fed by Yashoda.

Lost in the moment, Yashoda was brought back to her senses when he finished drinking and gently pulled away from her. As she gazed down at him, she realized that there was something truly special and divine about this bond between mother and son.

She took the end of her soft garment and gently rubbed away the droplets of milk on the sides of his mouth. She then held him with one hand and gently patted his back, making him burp. Yashoda then placed him on her lap, caressing his hair.

"Ab jee bhar ke vishram kar, lalla." She said softly.

But the little lord, despite being tired from the festivies, remained wide awake. His gaze were fixed on the door, as if waiting for someone to come, someone very dear to him, someone in whose thoughts he lost in forever.

"Yashoda ji !" Suddenly a Gopi rushed in, "Koi saadhu aya hai."

Knowing who it was, the little lord became jubilant, giggling and waving his arms and legs in a playful and exuberant manner.

Yashoda stood up and placed him the cradle before leaving the room with the maiden. As she went to the courtyard of her house she saw Nand, welcoming and honouring a sagely man, extremely tall in height, glorious in stature. He had a long dreadlocks on the head, and a long dark beard on the face. His eyes radiated otherworldly calmness, yet there was a sense of eagerness in them. A gentle smile played on his lips. For he was none other than Shambhu.

 For he was none other than Shambhu

"Pranaam baba." Yashoda joined her hands, "Kahiye, kya sewa kare."

He looked at her and said, "Meri jholi bhar do maiya."

Yashoda kept staring at him for a moment, wondering what she should give him. Food ? Water ? Clothes ? She wasn't sure, because he looked like the supporter of all beings.

"Pata nahi kyu aisa lag raha hai ki jo humare paas hai woh aapke paas anant koti adhik hai. Samajh mei nahi aa raha ki aapki jholi kisse bharu, kyuki aap swayam sabki jholi bharne wale lag rahe hai." She said.

Smilingly he said, "Harsh de dijiye, maiya. Apne lalla ko ek baar goud mei uthane dijiye."

"Awashya." Nand nodded and then looked at his wife, "Jaao Yashoda, lalla ko le aao."

"Um..." Yashoda shifted her gaze, before looking back at the sage apologetically, "Kshama kijiye baba, kintu yeh nahi ho sakta."

"Parantu kyu ?" Mahadev asked with a frown.

Yashoda hesitated for a moment, before saying, "Mera lalla chhota hai, baba. Aapke jataye.... Yeh tan pe bhasm... Yeh vesh bhusha dekh ke kahi bhayebhit na ho jaaye."

Mahadev's lips parted, "Kintu maiya, kya kuch kshano ke liye bhi nahi mil sakta ?"

"Nahi Mahatman." Yashoda joined her hands and shook her head.

"Kintu Yashoda...." Nand looked at her.

"Nahi Aryaputra. Mera lalla bhayebhit ho gaya toh rone lagega." Yashoda said.

Mahadev was disappointed, he was upset at not being allowed to meet his aradhya. But he didn't argue further, he turned on his feet and left, without saying a word.

Yashoda went back to the room, the eyes of the lord instantly darted towards her. As she sat down on a small chair, cradling him, a frown appeared on his face. Nor was anyone coming from the door, neither did it seem that she would take him to meet Mahadev.

And because he was not able to meet his aradhyadev, his face contorted into sadness as he began crying. Loudly.

"Lalla ! Kya huya ?" Yashoda instantly took him in his arms, cradling him but he didn't stop.

She stood up and paced around the room, trying to pacify him. She didn't understand why he was crying, she had fed him, burped him, there was no sign of any physical pain, neither did he seemed sleepy.

To give him a change of place, Yashoda took her crying baby outside, his cries echoed throughout the house. Even Nand got worried as picked up few toys and went towards his son, holding it up for him.

"Dekh lalla ? Ashwa ! Gaj !" He showed him, but the baby just cried and cried.

Rohini came out hearing the loud wailing of the newborn, "Lalla kyu ro raha hai Yashoda ?"

"Pata nahi Jiji, achanak se Rona shuru kar diya." Yashoda said worriedly.

"Laao mujhe do." Rohini reached out and picked up the little lord in her arms, cradling and cooing him.

However, it appeared that his cries were relentless, as if there was no remedy to calm him. It felt as if the entire universe had succumbed to an eerie silence, surrendering to the overwhelming sound of his wails.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Ab Mahadev bina mile chaukhat se laute hai, Narayan toh royenge hi 🙃🙏