CHAPTER 15

Kamsa paced restlessly in the dimly lit room, as his sinister companions, the asuras, observed him. He couldn't fathom the fact that Putana, one of their most formidable allies, had been vanquished by a mere newborn.

"Ho hi nahi sakta ! Putana, jisne anginat balako ka vadh kiya, uska vadh ek navjaat shishu ne kar diya !" he exclaimed, his voice filled with disbelief.

His disbelief swiftly transformed into seething anger as he pondered upon the prophecy that foretold this very child as the one who would bring his end. While consumed by fury, a formidable asur named Shakatasur, who had the ability to enter any cart at will and eliminate his enemy like so, rose from his seat and approached Kamsa.

"Maharaj," He said with determined eyes, "Aapke kaal ko kaal tak mai pahuchayunga !"

Kamsa's eyes narrowed as he considered Shakatasur's offer. He recognized the ruthlessness and immense power possessed by this asur, of catching anyone off-guard, making him a potential candidate to finally eliminate the threat posed by the child.

With a wicked smile curling upon his lips, Kamsa nodded in agreement, "Jaao."

-------

Yashoda sat gracefully on the cool kitchen floor, her hands moving with a steady rhythm as she churned the milk. Her infant son, with his bright eyes fixated on her, lay on a nearby cot, his chubby legs kicking in excitement. However, no matter how hard he tried, his little head couldn't turn far enough to catch a glimpse of his mother's face.

As Yashoda continued her task, she couldn't resist stealing glances at her beloved son. But the Lord, unable to contain his curiosity any longer, began to squirm and kick on the cot, yearning to see his mother's radiant smile.

He longed to be near her, to bask in her warmth and affection, but his tender body was not yet capable of independent movement. As Yashoda diligently churned, the little Lord's yearning for his mother intensified. With a determined expression etched on his face, he summoned all his strength and pushed himself up on his tiny arms, successfully rolling over onto his belly.

It was a momentous occasion, the first time he had ever achieved such a feat on his own. Overwhelmed with joy, he let out a delighted squeal. Yashoda's eyes widened in astonishment and surprise as she witnessed this remarkable milestone. Abandoning the churn, she rushed towards him, scooping her little one up in her arms and showering his face with tender kisses.

"Nand Maharaj! Rohini Jiji!" Yashoda called out, her voice filled with sheer delight.

Both Nand Maharaj and Rohini Jiji came running from their respective rooms, their brows furrowed in confusion as they beheld Yashoda, laughing and crying simultaneously.

Rohini went towards her and asked, "Kya huya Yashoda ?"

"Jiji, lalla ne karvat le li !" She said ecstatically as she cradled her son in her arms, her heart overflowing with motherly love. Upon learning the reason for her excitement, their confusion turned to delight.

Nand's eyes widened, "Satya ?"

"Ha !" Yashoda nodded excitedly as she gently placed the little lord back on the cot, laying him down.

Looking at him with immense love, she said, "Lalla, apne baba ko karvat leke dikha."

The little lord gurgled and squirmed, making efforts to move his arms and feet, just like he had done before. With determination, he managed to roll over his belly once again. He looked up at his parents with a toothless grin, his chubby cheeks flushed with exertion.

"Wah lalla ! Wah !" Nand was delighted seeing this, and so was Rohini.

The wife of Vasudev said, "Yeh badi prasannata ki baat hai, Nand Maharaj. Hume sabke saath yeh sukh batana chahiye."

"Satyavachan bhabhi." Nand nodded and excitedly declared, "Aaj sampurn Gokul mei ek bhavya utsav hoga ! Humare lalla ne karvat jo leli !"

And so the news spread quickly through the village, and soon the entire community gathered at Yashoda and Nand's home to celebrate the little one's achievement. The courtyard was decorated with colorful flowers and rangoli, and the air was filled with the sound of music and laughter.

Children were running around, their laughter echoing through the streets of Gokul. Women dressed in vibrant sarees were busy preparing delicious sweets and savory dishes, filling the air with mouthwatering aromas. Men gathered in groups, discussing the significance of this auspicious occasion, and congratulating Nand. Meanwhile Yashoda couldn't stop beaming with pride as she held her son in her arms.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

KRISHNA TURNED AROUND 😍✨