64. Dream-Napped.

MAHINA.

"Shut up."

"Not till you talk, it would help you relax, then we can talk about how we will kill that boy."

                                                                                                  *****

Wait, who was killing whom?

That had sounded like Killian and Keon. Where were they? Where was I?

At that, I snap my eyes open and look around.

I was standing in a scarily familiar place; white-trunked trees, grass that wasn't really grass—Why did this place seem so familiar?

A familiar growl sounds and I freeze before panic assaults me, "No... No, that was a dream, this isn't—"

"Hello, Oisin."

I turn so fast, that I slap myself with my unbound hair. Did I sleep without my bonnet?

Like that is important right now.

Shut it!

Yeah, I've started talking to the voice in my head now.

The hot psycho was back! This time he was fully dressed and his clothes seemed familiar and modern.

Not important!

I ignore the voice, an action I was getting really good at, and glance around for his overgrown dogs only to flinch when they materialise behind him.

"Should I ru—" I cut my statement off with a scream as they bound away from the man charging towards me, I close my eyes bracing my arms but the impact doesn't come.

I open my eyes cautiously to see the hounds panting in front of me almost kneeling down to be closer to my standing height.

"What is happeni—" I screech again as they open their mouths jumping on me in the next minute. I crash to the ground dazed not really comprehending what was happening.

No way were these dogs slobbering all over me and there's no way those were happy pants and whines.

"They'd like to apologise for terrorising you, they weren't really going to eat you. We were bored, and I thought you were an imagination," psycho says.

"So, did I, look how that turned out," I manage in between efforts to get them off me.

"It's clear now that you are not. I also apologise for speaking to you like that before, I thought you were your mother.

That has me up in a second staring incredulously at the sickeningly fine male.

"My what?"

"Your..." he moves closer scrutinising my face, "Ahh, you didn't know? Seems, we have a lot more to talk about, I doubt they'll let you sleep for long.

"Who? ... What?"

He ignores my confused blabber moving closer to where I was standing with his hounds jumping around me. Their hyper movement was causing the ground to shake but that was the least of my problems.

"Sit, this is going to take a while," he commands moving to sit himself, and I'm surprised when my knees fold of their own volition and I'm sitting cross-legged opposite him before I even blink.

The asshole was messing with my head. Gritting my teeth I meet his eyes and once again I'm struck by the familiarity.

"Do I know you? I mean other than when you tried to feed me to your hounds after you almost killed me from fatigue."

"I told you Oisin, we were just bored, it can be monotonous in someone's head," once again the annoying self-satisfied smirk is fixed on his face.

Really? You've been tasted before little human?

A shudder runs through my body when I recall his words from before.

Jumping to my feet, I ignore my niggling curiosity to hear all he had to say because quite frankly he was overwhelming and I wasn't mentally equipped to handle him today or any other day.

"Take me back! I don't want to be here and I don't trust you." I command with I hope is a stern expression on my face.

"You are mine, you'll trust me eventually, and I didn't bring you here, not the first time, and certainly not now."

I ignore, his first words, "The first time, someone pushed me out the window and I was here before I hit the ground and after what happened here the last time I definitely wouldn't be here voluntarily so, Take Me Back!"

"Huh."

That's all I get? Before I could open my mouth, a sudden wind fills the space and I feel myself moving—- flying and the next moment I'm slamming on hard concrete.

"We need to work on your landing."

I was going to kill this male, even if his dogs ate me, I'd kill him.

"Is this better Oisin?" he asks sounding sincere.

"Where is this?" I ask glancing around. It doesn't take me long to figure it out and I'm up in a flash heading to the door intending to get the hell away from this man. I hit an invisible barrier that has me flying back and landing right where I was before.

"You cannot leave yet, we have to talk. I changed the location so that you could be comfortable. Why are you always running from me?" he asks sounding genuinely curious and sad.

"Are you mad! Why am I always running from you? Oh, I don't know maybe because you practically gave me no option before; you literally sicced your hounds on me, told me to run and proceeded to chase me up a tree...why am I always running? Why am I always running?"

I'm pacing now a dark laugh spilling from me as I yank at my hair. I... was on the rooftop of the Black House back in Faery, but I couldn't leave.

"First of dude, I don't know you and I—"

"Rhian."

I stare blankly.

"My name, it's Rhian Evernight, I loathe dude," he continues his disgust evident, "Don't call me that."

"Ok, Rhian Ever... wait, you're an Evernight like Rhys?"

"I am Rhys, Rhys is me, we are one and the same."

I needed to sit down.

The moment I think it, I slump to the floor once more closing my feet demurely. I stare horrified as my limbs act on their own, then glance up at Rhian.

"Stop doing that."

He frowns, "But I was trying to be helpful, you're being a very ungrateful mate."

That confirms my suspicions about Rhysand being mine.

"He is yours and you're ours, even though he's trying to fight it."

"Ok, I'm going to need you to start from the beginning."

"I'll explain all that but first let's talk about our son."

"Our what?" I practically yell.