001 | jump then fall

ours
chapter one | jump then fall

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

"I like the way I can't keep my focus,
I watch you talk, you didn't notice"

"Walker!"

Laughter followed Florence down the stairs as she ran from the boy chasing her with a faded nerf gun.

"Walker, stop!"

Florence was crouched behind a wall, choking on her breath. Walker had decided to dig up his old nerf gun, and also decided that Florence would be the perfect target.

"Never!"

Walker ran into the room, guns blazing, laughing his head off. He was smiling, blue eyes shining in the light as he looked over at Florence.

"Surrender, Flo!"

Florence grinned, slowly she raised her hands, staring Walker dead in the face, she rose, standing up. Walker's grin dropped. Footsteps echoed around the room, Florence smirked, eyes reflecting mischief, walking towards him.

"Walker, give me the gun," Florence demanded. Walker laughed, retreating backwards.

"Flo, why don't we just call a truce." Walkers voice cracked.

"Why don't you surrender, Walker?"

"Never!"

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

▪️▫️▫️

▫️▪️▫️

▫️▪️▫️

▫️▫️▪️

Liked by walker.scobell, ava.scobell and 667,589 others

flo.mckay 💐
View all 10,465 comments

ava.scobell thats my bestie

walker.scobell thats a horrible picture of me
          flo.mckay ik
          View more replies.

User3 ur so prettyyy

User78 walker is soo funny

User90 shippp

Percebeth_67 they r like real-life percebeth

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Florence sat on her bed next to her suitcase. She stared at the wall, gracie abrams posters staring back at her. Butterflies fluttered around her stomach.

She was overthinking.

Again.

Walker had invited her on a ski trip.

Her.

He had asked her last month on facetime. He seemed nervous when he asked. Flo had been over the moon when he asked, but now, just minutes before the Scobell's arrived to collect her, her thoughts had caught up.

What if he regretted asking me?

She cared about what he thought of her. Obviously. Who wouldn't care about what one of their best friends thought about them. It's not like she had a crush on him or anything.

Ava was insistent that she did. Ava was insistent about alot of things. But Flo loved her. Ava was the closest thing she had to a sister.

Ava has this wierd fantasy in her mind that Walker and Flo were desitined for each other, and when they got married her and Flo would be sisters.

At least if Walker didn't want her there, she had Ava and her boyfriend, James. Being a thirdwheel was better that being alone.

"Flo! Are you ready?" Her mum called through the hallway.

"Yeah, be there in a sec," She yelled back, pulling out her phone and checking for any messages.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

walkietalkie

walkietalkie
be there in 5

flo
ok

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Her suitcase rolled down the tiles in her hallway making a loud scraping noise. She walked into the entrance way, seeing her mum looking at her smiling with her arms wide open.

"Now, sweetheart, have fun and stay save."

Flo grinned into her mothers shoulder. All of her worries had faded away, the butterflies had only left behind excitement.

The sound of the door bell echoed through the room. Her mum smiled,

"Bye Florence."

"Bye mum!"

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

word count: 544