012 | the other side of the door

ours

chapter twelve | the other side of the door

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Florence stared at Walkers face from across the room. His face was scrunched. Concentrated on the tv. The group of kids inhabited the couch and living room area.

They had just come back from their final day on the ski hill. The lot of them were tired and sad deciding that Mario Kart would be the a re-energising task.

At the moment the four Scobells were battling for the title as best Mario Kart player. Florence had lost the first round due to her wandering eyes and how they always managed to leave the TV screen and find then deep diving into the never ending sea of his eyes.

Ava had employed Leena and James to convince her that Walker was so-called 'in love' with her. It didn't work. Florence was still insitent that her feelongs were unrequited and she should keep her quiet pining to herself.

Really she was pining to the poiont where Florence looked like a fool. Her face would go red at the mention of his name or at the indication that Walker wanted to talk to her.

The two had been the same as always though. Walker and Flo slept in the same bed, they hung out and they were bestfriends. But honestly how often do bestfriends not turn into lovers when there bestfriend is a very attractive person and exactly their type.

Florence didn't know. But she did know that the more she stared at the boy the more she fell.

Florences phone buzzed in her hand, she had texted her two favourtie confidantes. Nicolas Sturniolo and Gracie Abrams. They would sorely have some sound advice for her.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

nickk

flo
nick
nick
nick
nick
i have a problem
im in love
maybe not love but i like someone
sent at 6:43

nickkk
answer your phone bitch
or ill ask chris
hes my last resort

nickk
BITCH CALM DOWN
WHAT
is it walker?
if its walker matt owes me 20 dollars
WAIT DONT ASK CHRIS

flo
YOU BET ON ME!
lol yes its walker howd u know

nickk
ur oblivious and easy to read

flo
anyway ignoring the very rude fact that you bet on me, do i tell him?
help

nickk
kid hes in love with you you should def tell him

flo
but like what of he's not
what if i ruin  things?
i dont want to do that

nickk
florence i love you, walker loves you. tell him

flo
thanks nick
love you too

nickk
you love this kid

floNICK U BULLY IM TALKING TO CHRIS NOW, MATTS MY FAVOURITE

flo
NICK U BULLY IM TALKING TO CHRIS NOW, MATTS MY FAVOURITE

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

▫️▪️

▫️▪️

▪️▫️

▪️▫️

Liked by walker.scobell, dior.n.goodjohn, nicolassturniolo and 775,899 others.

flo.mckay nick is me i am nick

view all comments

nicolassturniolo BITCH. love u though
LIKED BY CREATOR

matthewsturniolo heard im ur favourite

christophersturniolo talk to me floflo

gracieabrams cutie xx

user nick lol

ava4eva shes so ugly

user why are the triplets friends with her?

walker.scobell hurry up and play mario kart
DISLIKED BY CREATOR

ava.scobell marry me

user pretty

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

word count: 586

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

authors note:

HOLY FUCK!

last time i checked there was 12k read on this book omg thank you so much.

ill try and put a chapter out tomorrow. i plan for this book to be about 30 chapters so you will have to put up with pining and maybe angst (if i can be bothered writing it!)