004 | hey steven

ours
chapter four  | hey steven

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

"I’ll be the one waiting there even when it’s cold"

Florence laughed as she chased after Leena and Tanner into the holiday house. They had picked up the rental car from the airport and driven the the lodge.

The lodge was this big, very pretty wooden cabin on the edge of the mountains, near a little village. The ski fields were a 20 minute car ride away.

It was a five bedroom house for ten people. Florence and the kids were racing to get the best rooms. They were budding up. Most of the rooms had double beds, one had two twin beds. Tanner and Tobey were in that one.

The car ride here had been full of arguments of bunking partners coming from both the parents and the children. Leena and Ava both wanted to bunk with their boyfriends. Pete was not happy about that.

After about 30 minutes of back and forth arguing Heather had ruled that you were to sleep in the same toom as the person that invited you.

For Flo that was Walker.

Walker.

Walker.

And her.

Flo.

In the same bed.

But they were friends so it was fine. It didn't make her nervous at all. Honestly, she was to tired to be nervous. Even if it was 9 a.m. in the morning, basically none of them had gotten any sleep. Like at all.

Only a few hours on the plane. With Walker. Him sleeping on her lap.

Walker had ran in front of everyone, claiming the bedroom, upstairs with the T.V.. When Flo walked in to the room after helping to bring some of the bags in, Walker was already lying under the doona with the heater on. Asleep.

He looked adorable.

In a totally platonic way.

Florence grinned. She chucked her bags down on her designated side of the room and climbed into bed trying not to disturb the sleeping Walker next to her.

She slipped under the covers, warming up from the close contact and his body heat.  She giggled. Never in a million years would she of imagined she'd be in this situation. But here she is. An she was very happy.

And very tired.

So she slept. She let her head rest on Walker's shoulder, he shifted unconsciously in his sleep, grapping her hand and holding it on top of his stomach.