013 | how you get the girl

ours
chapter thirteen | how you get the girl

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Walker and Florence were once again squished in the back of the packed car driving to the airport to fly back to Pennsylvania. There trip had finished and they were set to return to their normal lives for a few weeks.

Flo had been contemplating the idea of possible telling Walker about her feelings for him. She was worried, soon they would once again be separated, Walker was going on a press tour for Percy Jackson and Flo was set to head to LA for a month for a panel and then the golden globes.

Walker was on his phone next to her laughing at something. A light blush painted his cheeks red.

"Florrie!" Walker whispered to her hurriedly

"Yes Walker?"

"So there is this girl."

Flo's heart dropped to the floor. It fell to the floor and rolled the window.

A girl?

What.

"Mhm."

"She's just so pretty, her eyes are chocolate and i think. Wait i know i like her and i want to tell her but i do t know how to because she's perfect and I'm me so if you could give me any advice, what would you want to happen when someone qsks you out?"

Florence was shocked. He liked someone and he wanted her opinion. On what SHE liked.

"I'm sure any girl would love whatever you do to ask them out. If you know them well you should know what they like, lean into that."

"Yeah, Yeah. Thanks Florrie."

"Let me know what happens."

"You'll be the first to know."

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Liked by walker

Liked by walker.scobell and others

flo.mckay home bound xx

comments for this post have been disabled.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

word count: 294

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆