010 | feels like

ours
chapter ten | feels like

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

"Livin' in a movie I've watched and
Funny 'cause I couldn't have called it."

Florence wasn't happy. She was having an emotional crisis. Why did she care so much? Walker was her friend. She liked him a friend amount. Right.

Yes.

Florence McKay was Walker Scobell's Friend.

F R I E N D

Nothing different. They were good friends. She shouldn't be locked up in the bathroom right now having an emotional crisis. She should be hanging with Walker. As friends.

I mean, she loved him. She loved his eyes and the way she happily drowned herself in them. The way the blue changed in the sunlight.

In the dark they were the dark blue the reminded her of the gentle fall of rain that they danced in together one day a few months ago.

In the light they were this piercing blue that slowly killed her. Like a shard of glass that pierced her heart. They stared into her soul. She felt seen. Happy and known.

She loved how he smiled. How his nose crinkled up when he grinned at another one of Aryans stupid jokes. How his smiled lit up the room. How when he smiled, she smiled. He was happy so she was happy.

She loved how he huged her. She loved how he talked. She loved his hair and his skin. She loved his personality and his sass. She loved his family.

Florence froze. She liked him. She, Florence McKay had a crush on Walker Scobell.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Ava and James had convinced the two to go into the little village markets near the ski place. They were both equally awkward about the encounter with the instructor yesterday. The two hadn't spoken since. The group had split up, going to look for individual gifts.

Ever since Flo had made the revelation to herself that she liked Walker, she had been doing alot of thinking. She has been thinking alot about her friends and how lucky she was to have them.

Ava Scobell was her best friend. They had met through friends two years ago. They just clicked. The closest friend she had ever had. A sister. She knew that she didn't need a random person to tell her that.

Leah, Aryan, Charlie and Dior were all some of her closest friends. They had all met on the set of Percy Jackson. Even though her character, Selina, had a very minor role in this season the cast had done everything for her and were on of her closest group of friends she had ever had.