000 | famous birthdays

ours

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

WALKER SCOBELLMovie Actor

WALKER SCOBELL
Movie Actor

BIRTHDAY: January 5, 2009

BIRTH SIGN: Capricorn

BIRTHPLACE: Virginia Beach, VA

AGE: 15 years old

ABOUT
Movie actor who is best recognized for his role in the sci-fi film The Adam Project. He also appeared in the film Secret Headquarters in the same year. He was later cast as Percy Jackson in the 2023 Disney+ series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. 

BEFORE FAME
He began acting while in elementary school. 

TRIVIA
He decided to pursue acting as a career after visiting California. 

FAMILY LIFE
He grew up in a military family who moved to many places across the country. His mother's name is Heather. He has two siblings named Tanner and Leena. 

ASSOCIATED WITH
He appeared alongside Ryan Reynolds in The Adam Project as well as Florence McKay in Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

FLORENCE MCKAYMovie Actor

FLORENCE MCKAY
Movie Actor

BIRTHDAY: September 3, 2008

BIRTH SIGN: Virgo

BIRTHPLACE: New York

AGE: 15 years old

ABOUT
Child actress recognised for her breakthrough role in Stuck In The Middle and Dancing With The Stars: Jouniors. She has starred in movies such as A Bad Moms Christmas (2017) and Barbie (2023) as well as a minor role in Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

BEFORE FAME
She guest-stared on Liv and Maddie in 2015 making her TV debut.

TRIVIA
She has a small role on the show Legendary Dudas in 2016.
In 2018, she played a young Gamora in Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War. She played the role of Sasha in the hit movie Barbie.

FAMILY LIFE
She is of Hispanic descent and is an only child.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She is the television sister of Jenna Ortega as well as being associated with Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling and Walker Scobell.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

word count: 329

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

authors note

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for reading!

A bit of shameless self-promotion, i'm on tiktok as 4evaisthesweetestcon, if u want to check that out.

thanks