6.♥️

(Art by 99kroi on ig!!)

M/n's Pov

You sat up with a deep sigh, rubbing your eyes to the same sight of purple diamond walls around you. It had been about two weeks since you and Veneer had spoken and since then nothing new has really happened since then . Though you and Floyd do now sleep cuddling instead of next to each other. It's so much warmer that way, plus you would never pass up a chance to be closer to Floyd.

Floyd was currently doing jumping jacks. It made you giggle the first time you saw him do them but by now you're used to it. "We don't get to exorcise at all while we're here! We should get some steps in at least" is what he said the first time you caught him walking some circles around the bottle.

You joined him for the walk but you didn't want to look ridiculous doing jumping jacks or pushups. Truly you never learned how to do a proper push up, and you didn't want to admit that. So you just opted out of everything but walking or running. You and Floyd tried tag but with the limited space it was impossible, it didn't hurt to try though.

After a while Floyd finally sat down, taking in deep breaths making you giggle "good job" you praised as he smiled nodding, trying to catch his breath. "When we get out of here I want to go on a hike." He said suddenly making you turn to him with a confused expression. "Where did that come from?" You asked with a laugh. Floyd looked at you unamused which only made you laugh harder.

"Well if you're really that interested I'll tell you. I used to go on a lot of hikes and camp a lot." You looked at Floyd mostly unsurprised. He kind of seemed like someone who would like the calm aspects of camping and stuff. "That's actually pretty cool! I didn't really go out that often but it sounds really fun" you said nodding at the thought.

Floyd perked up at your response though. "We should go camping together if we get out!" Floyd said, an adorable excited expression on his face. It was like his inner child just exploded at the idea.
You chuckled nodding at him "sure! We can go camping. You have to pick where though. I'm not planning it. I wouldn't know where to start" you replied as Floyd jumped with joy making you smile.

He really seemed to enjoy outdoorsy things, and talking about them. It seemed he also loved sharing those passions with other people which you found adorable.
Floyd settled down again after his excitement outburst and leaned against you slightly. His skin was so much warmer than yours because he was just doing jumping jacks, so it felt really nice.

You let out a content sigh, closing your eyes to relax before the door was suddenly opened and Velvet and Veneer entered the room in a rush.
"We have a recording today in fifteen minutes! We need to get some troll, hurry Ven!" Velvet yelled but she looked so weird? Instead of green she was purple? You brushed that confusion away bracing yourself for the bone aching pain the extractions did.

Floyd didn't seem to be bracing as he listened to what the twins were talking about but you didn't quite hear what they were saying. "Hey you leave my brothers out of this!" He yelled, but the two teens ignored him, grabbing the perfume bottle swiftly. You and Floyd floated while Velvet and Veneer used more than enough pumps from the perfume bottle, dropping it back on the table.

You and Floyd tumbled around groaning a little. Floyd shivered and you knew what to do sitting and cuddling with him. But instead of sleeping immediately like he normally would, he began to talk. "She sent a fake letter to my brothers asking for them to come and save me so she can capture them." He said looking down upset. You hugged him momentarily before you reassured him to the best of your abilities "Don't worry. I'm sure they can figure a way out to help instead of getting captured! So don't dwell on it too much." Floyd only nodded before he finally fell asleep as per usual.