7.♥️

(Art is by @/telinks.art on ig)

M/n's Pov

It had been a couple days since Floyd's brother had dropped by and the two of you had some sense of hope, but for the most part, anxiety. You were anxious that somehow this would go seriously wrong and the two evil mount rageons would have more trolls to torture and steal from.

Floyd sat comfortably, or as comfortably as he could get anyway, against the wall. Talking about future plans and ideas for when you guys escaped. For the first time in a long while, you guys said when, instead of if. Most plans Floyd talked about involved you in them which made you feel very happy knowing that he also wanted to hang out together more instead of going separate ways instead.

You hummed trying to braid Floyd's hair as he sat. Floyd paused his planning conversation to say something else "Wow you really suck at this!" He laughed as you groaned undoing what you had already done. "It's so hard! It's not my fault I never learned." You groaned crossing your arms defeated. Floyd sat up snickering "hey don't pout! How about I teach you then?" He offered and you stared at him for a second before hesitating to nod.

"Okay.. sure?" You agreed as Floyd sat up criss cross beginning to grab sections of your hair, explaining as he went. You couldn't really focus properly though as you just enjoyed the way it felt when Floyd ran his hands through your hair. Floyd finished his explanation and he seemed to ask something but you were kind of out of it. Your attention was brought back to what Floyd was saying when he tapped your shoulder.

You jumped lightly "huh? Oh-uh, yeah!" You stammered looking over at Floyd. He stared back at you with a confused expression before chuckling "I asked you how you haven't learned something like this when you have a sister".
You paused before blushing embarrassed "oh, I- I don't know? Probably because she didn't like hanging out with me that often I guess." You hummed and Floyd accepted the answer.

Your hair was now braided and it felt kinda odd but you didn't take it down.
"Okay since you were toootally listening to my instructions, it's your turn to braid my hair." You froze nodding hesitantly trying to braid again, this time slightly better but not by much. You tried to play it off but Floyd only laughed as he looked a this reflection against the purple walls.

You rolled your eyes flopping over exasperated. "Whatever it's not like braiding will save my life one day" you hummed, which quickly became silent as the twins entered the room. The two spoke but you really didn't pay attention to what they said.

Every time they spoke it irritated you. It was so snobby and disrespectful. So you didn't listen too often to what they had to say, but this time they did say something that caught your attention. They were going to do some recordings, and they needed some essence. You held your breath as they used the perfume bottle, both you and Floyd struggling to sit upright afterwards.

Floyd closed his eyes tiredly pushing himself up and sitting limply against the back wall. You had began to struggle more recently after every extraction. You took your time to catch your breath, before you finally got upright, to sit down. What caught your attention though, was the way your hands sparkled..?

But before you could process it the twins were back out of the recording room. How long were you struggling for?
"It's time for another spritz!" Velvet said cheerfully, making you wanna gag. Floyd on the other hand decided to speak up

"No please! We barely have any talent left to give!" He pleaded but the two giants didn't seem phased, so he continued "I mean, maybe like a desperate Christmas album? Or a one off national anthem performance? But that's it!" He huffed crossing his arms.

If you two weren't about to literally be tortured you would say his behavior was a little cute.
Velvet scoffed mocking Floyd "oh so you guys don't want to do it anymore? Okay that's fine, I guess we will just throw our whole careers away!" She said sarcastically before she sprayed herself. Veneer seemed concerned and Velvet didn't let that slide. "Veneer what's with your face?" She asked raising her eyebrow "why do you have resting moody-vibe face!" She said giving Veneer a look because of the way he was behaving.

"Well, I know we deserve to be famous and all, just because we want to be... but they look really rough." Veneer said furrowing his eyebrows as he poked at the bottle you and Floyd were in. "They're fine!" Velvet interjected, but Veneer continued speaking anyway. "They look so pale.. and not in a stunning Victorian way.."

Velvet sighed but before she could speak You gasped looking down at your hands, now becoming translucent and more sparkly than before. You looked over at Floyd seeing he too was beginning to fade. "Don't you see what you're doing? You're literally sucking the life out of us!" Floyd yelled as Velvet rolled her eyes looking over at their assistant. "That's what I tell Crimp every day!" She said sourly as Crimp became visually uncomfortable.

"Okay so what are we gonna do? We can't rely on these trolls for much longer you know. So what do we do if Brozone doesn't show up?" Veneer asked concerned "don't worry they will show up." She said, a dark glint in her eyes as she threw the glass bottle off to the side. "Hey, wanna go buy a yacht?" She asked, as Veneer grinned excitedly standing up.

"How materialistic." You muttered coughing slightly. Floyd nodded solemnly, as he hummed to himself. The two of you sat together trying to regain composure. "Don't worry John will get us out of here" Floyd said proudly making you smile. The brotherly bond they had was so strong even after 20+ years, it was admirable.

|| Word Count 1052. wowzwers! Mostly filler but, uh, I'm trying here 😭😭. Aside from that it's been getting a bit more difficult to write more things, but since it's getting closer to the point I've been brainstorming on so until then I'll just tough it out LMAO. We'll have a great day/night!||