Newcomers, Ugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie sighed in relief and for avoiding conflict.

"Cool beans..." She mumbled quietly.

Alastored hummed while looking around, he walked a little bit, he walked in front of Vaggie.

"Smile my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one," Alastor said, he grabbed her chin.

He then walked away as he continued to hum.

"So, where is your hotel staff?" He asked.

"Uh, well-" Charlie points at Vaggie.

Vaggie was EXTREMELY upset at the smile sentence and was staring him dead in the eyes almost growling.

Alastor adjusts his monocle by moving it a little bit left and right

He walks over to Y/n who is leaning on a wall and watching the whole thing go down.

"What's your name confused pal?" Alastor said, moving his hand for a handshake.

Man, he's good at irritating people.

Y/n respectively pushed his hand down but introduced, "Y/n, and NO I am not confused I know who am I, Alastor," Y/n almost growled. They were frustrated.

They dealt with way too many people who called them 'Confused'.

"Now, now, you don't have to get feisty Y/n~" He replied. Basically mocking them already.

Y/n already hated his guts.

Alastor walked away from Y/n, "Ohohoho, you're going to need more than that," He started to step a bit closer to Angel Dust who was leaning on the check-in table.

"And what can you do, my effeminate fellow?" Alastor questioned.

"I can suck your dick!" Angel replied. Y/n covered their face with their hand to try not to laugh.

Mic feedback can be heard in the background as Alastor tries to process what he was just offered.

"HAH! No."

Angel Dust then scoffs.

"Your loss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n: Alright, So I randomly thought about it and here, since you guys are great! Like... 1.61k reads for this?? Y/n never had met Alastor till this part! And it's an Alastor X reader for crying out loud- also it's been the pilot and whoops! Y/n.

So I'm going to skip a few parts /I'm sorry if you wanted to read that/

So after this author's note, I will make around 1 chapter of Y/n just bounding for each character here.

As well sorry if the next few parts sound like y/n has some sort of charm thing.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After, Alastor brought two random workers of his?

One was grey and red and white. He was playing a card game before he got interrupted by being teleported into this hotel.

The other one was pink and yellowish. She has one large eye in the middle and looks like a normal hell maid.

Well, the cat one was named Husker. He now worked in the bar area.

Thought this hotel was for redemption? Whatever.

And the pink and yellow one was named Niffty. They were absolutely a little bit insane about cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~