Buzzing Radio Part.2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trap like door was finally opened, revealing Alastor as expected. He climbed in his radio tower, he also checked behind him as he had heard a crack but he pushed that dumb thought, thinking he has just heard a natural sound from outside instead.

To be completely fair, he did have a rough day as he accidentally somehow torn his coat and had to spend his outing fixing it while he was supposed to be hunting deer for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Not going to lie.

He sat in his chair and thought he was completely alone to relax and put his mind his peace, "Hey Al-" Y/N calmly asked, they couldn't even finish their sentence as they got bonked by Alastors Microphone cane in the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hotel Charlie rushes back to Y/N to hand them another ice bag, "Uhm, are you better?" Charlie asked concerned still, she fidgeted with her hands.

Y/N put the third (3rd) ice bag on their throbbing head and sigh disappointingly "Charlie, I told you I'm perfectly fine, and also, I thought we talked about worrying a lot over basically nothing," Y/N looked over to see Angel Dust who was sitting next to them and looking over them anxiously.

"And you too Angie, you guys are acting like Alastor stabbed me, which he hasn't... Yet, however, y'all are just so-"

Y/N's sentence then gets completed by Vaggie, "Dramatic? Yeah I know that" Vaggie rolled her eyes and sat on the couches arm rest.

"They aren't dramatic, they are the an entire theater," Y/N scoffs then fist-bumps Vaggie.

Angel Dust groans, "That sucked!" Angel always hated those types of puns/jokes anyway.

"Excuse me, but why am I here..?" Alastor asked, he was sitting across on the same couch as the group.

Everyone blinked blankly as they realized they already forgot about a very minor issue that happened around an hour ago, Y/N answered the very simple question, "So, that thing," Y/N shifted in the couch and turned to face the other side of the lobby where Huskers bar is, Y/N points at the radio that was spasming on the floor. (It used to be on the table but it vibrated way too much and fell off)

"And since you gifted me the radio, I was hoping yknow, if you could fix it" Y/N fidgeted a tiny bit while talking, they looked over at the darn screeching radio.

 Alastor sighed and rolled his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose in disappointment. "Hm... You honestly bothered me for this?" He tilted his head at Y/N. "Uh... Yes? Obviously!" Y/N said mocking back.

"Of course... Let me fix it, supposedly!.." Alastor mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N felt extremely embarrassed about this whole  situation, they should have kicked that dumb radio out of a window, and never look back. BUT NO. Y/N forced themselves into an awkward and sticky situation.

(°□°) ☝️ W.I.P (°□°) ☝️