Angel Dust?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late, and Y/n couldn't sleep per usual.

They groaned and stood up from their bed again.

They walked up to their door and unlocked it to go to the lobby again, they were always found there.

Gazing at the boring fireplace. The sound of burning wood or whatever is burning filled their surrounding sounds softly.

Until they heard the main door creak loudly.

"Umgh..." Angel Dust groaned, brushing off their arms.

He looked around to only notice Y/n, "What are you doing up, Uh, Y/n?" Angel Dust chuckled nervously as he put some of his stuff down on the couch next to Y/n.

Y/n raised one of their eyebrows, "Actually,- most important is: Why the hell are you working at 4 A.M?" they questioned.

"...Money..?" Angel Dust says while raising both of his eyebrows and squinting his eyes while shrugging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, it's a fair reason but does an adult film star have to work so early? Basically night still!

"You still didn't answer my question toots, why are you up right now? Don't ya got better things to do?" Angel Dust asked while looking at his hands.

"It's the magic of INSOMNIA!" I did the jazzy hands when I said the word insomnia to sparkle the talking a little bit.

"As you say, kid, Husker said you were sleeping at the bar," Angel Dust then clicked his tongue.

I scoff, "I take a maximum of one snooze per month, and it ends up being the world's worst dream ever." I leaned on the couch.

"Wait. What else did Husker say?" I said in a more surprised tone just realizing what Angel Dust just had revealed to me.

He swayed his hand back and forth, "Eh, just that, I was too drunk to listen to him talk to me for whatever reason," Speaking of being drunk he pulled a random bottle from I don't know where and drank it.

At least for Husker's safety, I hoped he didn't say a lot-

Me and Angel Dust both awkwardly sat in silence at the lobby, I was about to say something but per usual I got interrupted by him standing up and stretching, "Ah, Alriight~ I'm just going to leave, Y/n" He said really tiredly.

"Fine, See ya' later Angel-" I said before noticing bruisers near his elbow and forearm, I tilted my head noticing. I didn't want to ask, but, he clearly noticed.

"Oh, Don't worry, toots, I'm fine!" He chuckled and waved his hand to push away.

I stared, obviously if it's his job or not he shouldn't be hitten to the point of Busies appearing.

I stepped a bit forward, "Since I have nothing better to do but only wait till the sun rises," I said smiling, "I'm bored, who did you work with today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was still dark.

The room was poorly lit. The only light source was from the blaring loud TV playing some unfunny skits.

Maybe if the demon at least turned on some lights he would notice how dark one corner was.

Maybe if he just paused for a moment he would hear the drip, drip, drip from that same dark corner on the wall.

He finally stood up from that crunchy dusty couch to get more cheesy crisps.

He saw the room as pure darkness he just thought it was just way too late, however in front of him was a wide, wide, wide smile.