Out There-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then the TV glitches and turns itself off.

The whole lobby went silent and the air went heavy.

"Holy fuck-" Angel Dust stretched the 'U' part of 'fuck', Honestly he was more surprised they had the guts to actually murder a bunch of demons because he had some bruises on his arms.

Charlie hadn't even processed anything yet, she was slow to understand what happened.

Vaggie was also surprised, she really wanted to do an "I told you so," thing to Charlie but she kept quiet.

Nifty was thinking how much of a bad b̶o̶y̶- uh, bad g̶i̶r̶l̶, uh... Badass, yeah that's better- Badass of Y/n to do on LIVE TV.

Husker thought he was way too drunk or/and was seeing stuff, but, from looking at everyone else reaction most likely not, he hears about Y/n's nightmares and shitty memories so he isn't surprised they might have snapped.

Alastor, oh boy, Alastor- He didn't even know they had the ability to hurt one of the Vees! Also, to a point, Val must take a break for medical needs. That caught his attention the most. An overlord that is more powerful than him or the Vees?

Before anyone could probably start a conversation a black circle appeared on one of the side walls next the the lobby door.  Y/n then stumbles out of the void-like hole with handcuffs still on.

"Shit- Uh... Hey, haha.." Y/n stuttered awkwardly, struggling with the cuffs around their wrists, looking around the whole lobby that was staring at them.

"What the FUCK was that, Y/n?!" Vaggie yelled from the stairs.

"Give me a break, Vaggie! I didn't kill some innocent demons, they had it coming," Y/n rolled their eyes as they yelled back.

Vaggie scoffed and went up the stairs and Charlie tailed her.

Husker ignored them to drink more cheap booze, and Nifty, just kind of ignored them because she just found a roach on the ground.

Angel Dust gets a notification from his phone that the shooting is being cancelled and he's (fortunately) free till Valentino is safe/better.

His smile widened and turned to Y/n to hug them, "Thank you, Toots!" He hugged them tightly.

Y/n's smile softened, "You're welcome, I would hug you back, however, my hands and locked behind my back-" Y/n said squinting their eyes with a hint of passive aggression.

Angel Dust then stepped backwards, "I should help ya, don't I?" he went behind Y/n, helping them unlock the darn cuffs.

Alastor stayed quiet, the personality change of Y/n was also surprising, from raging overlord to depending on someone to help them out, was shocking.

~~~~~(Time Skip)~~~~~

Again Y/n was alone again, Vaggie and Charlie were talking about something, Angel Dust went to enjoy his limited freedom, Husker doing Husker stuff, and darn Nifty STILL trying to get that roach.

Y/n sighed and was about about to go apologize to Vaggie, but, looky here!

Alastor 

Alastor appeared from thin air and interrupted Y/n's path.

"Y/n, Am I right?" Alastor asked fixing his monocle.

Y/n crossed their arms, "The 'Confused' one, you got it," Y/n chuckled recalling the first time interaction.

Alastor scoffs, "Anyways, I'm sure you already guessed that everyone saw your catastrophe on the picture show," he said almost bluntly.

"It was barely such a 'catastrophe', Charlie said to always help a friend out even if it's bad, and I did," Y/n replied as mockingly. 

"And I don't even regret it that much" Y/n started to lean on the wall.

"You're bold," Alastor added.

Y/n smiled slyly, "I can be better," they smiled