Prologue

Ninety six years ago, a thermonuclear war was one of the most horrifying nightmare of every nation. All super powers of the world finally united against the common threat of terrorism. With the help of global leaders, they established a new global force known as United Peace Enforcers (U.P.E).

World engaged their best human resource and military technologies to confront them. They hunt them down from every corner of the globe. No stone left unturned. Soon the enemy realized that this was going to be the final chapter of their story. They struck back with bigger toys in their arsenal. Missiles, EMPs and even thermo-nukes were fired.

No one has any legitimate evidence who struck first. Its a media base theory that terrorist organizations fired it first and U.P.E responded to their action. But history has always been written by the conqueror. In response to their action they have fired several tactical thermonuclear warheads.

They paid a great price for their decision. The only priority was to end everything associated with a label of "terrorism". More than thirty percent of the population wiped out from the planet in the first wave of attack. Five to six percent of population melted and burned in second wave of post war radiation effect.

As the third wave prolongs more than they expected. Remaining population still struggling to survive in new terror free world. A survival against hunger, climate, diseases and each other became more challenging. It pushed back the civilization to the primal stages, where surviving day to day was the only goal of life.

The weather became harsh. Every month crop production decreased due to the scorching sun and bitter lands. Most of the fertile lands declared as radiation zones. The food supplies fall within a few years. Most of the children under the age of five died due to this hunger crisis. U.P.E rescue division began to transfer the healthy population to radiation free zones. Radiation affected populations sent to medical bays for observation..

These global conditions pushed the corporate giants to step in with the solution. The Rosharps that have resources, researches and technological solutions to make survival possible. Large colonial divisions were created to manage populated regions. Where they can establish proper control of residents.

The barriers of color, cultures and languages dissolved in one order. Everyone obeys some rules. Rosharps Global Order; a rule that will keep everyone alive. The rule is simple, do as directed. Every step taken for the betterment of masses. Later it became the global constitution and regulated by all governments.

Many governments dissolve their power to Rosharps. They can make uninterrupted, unanimous decisions and precautions to insure suitability of humanity. Leaders began to sell a dream of a paradise that will be available in some distant future. Everyone is working for harmony now. Roles assigned like stage actors; they have to perform to stay in the show.

As Rosharps promised, the efforts yielded positive results. With the help of U.P.E, the corporation change the human management plans to niche levels. They created production sectors, with medical, residential and production facilities. Sectors reported to Command Quarters. They were responsible to help every connected sector.

New jobs were created, life began to walk on the normal path after two decades. Still everything was working under the umbrella of Rosharps Corporation. It grows as the time passes. Its reach expanded to every distant corner of the world. They became the parallel government, later the U.P.E moved under the command of Rosharps. Governments began to take orders from Rosharps. They holds the command of the world's most powerful military and resources. Half a century after the war the world has now evolved into a one large corporate company.