Chapter. 11

Insurgency act or U.P.E firing squad were not the concerning issues that Omar was worried about; it was Jacob. When it comes to Rosharps affair, Jacob compulsive behavior was uncontrollable. Omar had seen it many times, most of his bar fights were fired up with Rosharps discussions. And he usually ran out of argument and start using his fists to talk. Omar was thinking to go with Jacob, but it was the matter to confront the authorities, and the point that needs to be highlighted that authorities have license to kill any one they want.

During the last fight it was just about the ticketing booth for health insurance services offered by Rosharps HEALTH CAMP. Jacob was against the services they were offering to people in the sector in compare to residents of command quarter. He was arguing with a Rosharps official in the bar about how they manipulate there working class community and made them work harder than anyone else in the quarter. Because they were less educated or skilled, or they were out casted by the company, it doesn't mean they were stripped off from there human rights. Health services were not luxury its necessity for every human being.

Jacob had this condition since his brother took his retirement and start working as resident of a sector, he can have a proper house in the command quarter with other benefits but he choose to away from the hustle of Rosharps. Like his brother there are many others who did the same. They know Rosharps was hiding a lot of things under it sleeves, but nobody speaks about it. Most of the retired officer of UPE usually preferred to maintain their mysterious silence.

The last protest ends up within two hours. They were on foot, but they can't make it to the Rosharps Tower. U.P.E intercept them on the way, dozens of protesters injured and several got killed. That was ten years ago when most of the political activist submerged into and became the assets of enterprise.

Omar have seen all of this on television, in those days the stories were simple, like fairy tales, in which the hero always ends up having the best deal. On media in this new world Rosharps was the only hero that saves the day. But after Arcane the media itself became aware before breaking any news. People still protest, but it is evolved.

Omar was still protesting, he gave up health insurance services and paying full amount just to show his support for the residents of sectors. Jacob was also the part of it, but it's not enough for the Jacob. When Jacob steps into the media industry he realize that there was much more than just hiding or face saving. They were making cynical content to brain wash, the subliminal thought development program were design to engage all the young minds to think like Rosharps ideology.

Over the time they have been succeed, the school and the institution were somehow manage to make their mark and the youth have established its narrative about the grading of humans on every level. The words began to flow through every voice that sector resident have to be lesser then Quarter residential. And the outcast people became dwellers of Freeland for U.P.E and generation of Omar and Jacob.

Omar came back to his desk, and log into the system. He was hoping that content from their new friend might be trolling on Arcane with highest number of views. He knows that because once like everyone else in the Arcane followed this fellow Omar was also one of his biggest follower. He still was but now it look more transparent now. Their new friend have far more vast connection that they both could ever have.

Omar refresh the post and within few seconds hundreds of comments begun to pour in. Most of them sound like they follow this guy like a religious figure. Other considered him a voice that stands for them. There were few on Arcane who just want to be like him so they always challenge or counter argument the post but they never make it through. He was scrolling down the list finding something interesting, and he stumbled up on a comment by Jacob.