Chapter. 1

People who resist sentenced to exile. Authorities force them to live outside at the mercy of hunger and death. Those who can contribute in betterment they became most valued assets for the corporation. Scientist, physicist, mathematicians, doctor, engineers and all other were now working under the flag of Rosharps Co. They have special privileges and supplies to live a better life. A life that was better at-least from those who refuse to work for Rosharps. All those who tried to overshadow its authority by any means, they were sent to production facilities. Where most of the population is working. It's a place where they have to work in crops Fields, processing and packaging plants. They get there wages on daily basis by completing their work hours.

Remesh took this job opportunity the moment he found it. Dark skin, short height, middle age man from Kerala, India. He was living in England before the war started. Rescued by (U.P.E) Rescue unit during the war time. Now he has a nicely lit, clean, air conditioned and secured office. Rosharps was taking care of his family while he was working in G.O.R.E short for (Ground of Research and Enhancement). One of Rosharps facility that deals with all food and medicine affairs. It's almost seven years, Remesh never missed a day. He was committed to his job, because in days like this Rosharps job was more than a blessing that god gave him.

He alway thought about the people who died during the war. The families, the orphans they were also a happy and blessed families once. Every day when he wakes up he pray and thanks his gods for this new life. He looked around from the glass walls of his room. His co-workers all them working day and night to find best possible medical solutions. Solutions that can help the people outside in the sun, in dusty fields, in high temperature plants. The very people that are serving as a foundational blocks of post war world.

He felt very proud when he look at his crock board standee. He pinned his every achievement as sitologist during all those years in G.O.R.E Labs. Every task, it might not that big, merely any one ever noticed it, but to him it was a new step towards the brighter future. A step that might help someone who needs it the most. The world after war is much darker than any one could ever expected. Not even the big think tanks of great nations. All the paper work and theories, calculations became useless in this new world.

Before the war Remesh was a Head of Department of sitology in a state University of SweatLakes. He never thought that he will be working in some company research department. He has to perform different test on small animals and collect results on a clipboard with paper. His post Doctorate degrees are still helping him to survive in post war world. His mother once advised him when he was a kid and struggling with different subjects in school. "Education will open your ways no matter where you go what you do."

A timer beeps, breaks his deep thoughts. He put some samples of new pro-biotic composition in incubator thirty minutes ago. It better be ready because he was already over the dead line. He was kind of confuse about this new pro-biotic active colony. Last batch was better than they expected. It has a life of a year in above hundred and forty Fahrenheit temperature. Among all other composition that was one of his best work. Other harvested pro-biotic colonies, which usually expires within three months. The company have to recall every product from all points of distributions. It takes a lot of men power and money.

He filled a small quantity of fluid from the test tube into a dropper, and placed a small drop on the glass slide. The fluid still looks the same, no change in color or viscosity. He still need to make sure that compound works. He put the slide in an electronic microscope and set the microscope to auto precision mode. The screen shows no physical deformity or mutation from extreme heat exposure. Results were positive. Another successful test sheet for his crock board standee. But he was still worried about the hard part of the test, the animal trails. He don't want to hurt these little creatures, rats and rabbits. He was bounded by the testing and releasing protocols of G.O.R.E.