Chapter. 14

Nikko was on the watch, while Jack was busy in his though. He he looked at him try to get the scene of what was he feeling; his brother is in custody of U.P.E what else could be the worse news. Nikko again turned his eyes towards the window. It was complete dark out side. This darkness was there advantage Nikko knew it. This was the best time that should make a move.

"Hey Jack, come take a look," Nikko called in Jack closer to window.

Jack rushed towards the window, "what? Is he coming back?" asked Jack, he looked out side there was no one out side; Jack survey both the visible corners side to side. No one was there, not even a single torch was lit near there trailer.

"What the hell is going on?" asked Jack.

"We are alone here," said Jacob, "that is our chance."

"Or its a trap," said Jack, "or they might be out there hunting for more of those things."

"C'mon man cant you see," Nikko plead, "its a sign of God, it like the bible thingy, light come after darkness type of stuff you know what I am saying."

"I am not sure," said Jack, "let me check around one more time, these are sneaky bastards."

It was hard to track any movement, the darkness out there was so dense that even the trained military officer like Jack won't able to make the decision either to make the move or not. But he thought may be the Nikko was right that could be the sign of higher power; may next time they won't get a chance like that. They all must be busy in there tech-no bunker, Kaden was desperately in need of antidote; the condition of his son was getting worse every hour; apart of anything else Jack have no choice, he have to make this move, because he knows that Jacob can't survive the pain when U.P.E monster began their torture. They practically maximize the pain to the extent it make person felt that death will be more comfortable then this thing.

"All right then," said Jack turned toward Nikko, "I have a plan that will definitely work, I have seen a gateway that lead to the junkyard."

Jack and Nikko stepped away from the window, "Once we break out your will pas through the cemetery and run towards the east, when you see a herb garden that was your clue, you are near the east gate. Hide some where and wait for me."

"You're not coming," Nikko was surprised, "listen just leave Lilly we cant take her with us, this is not a cool time to be a hero."

"I have to go and get some guns; I have seen there armory, they have plenty of U.P.E hardware," said Jack, "I need that to free my brother."

"Question," asked Nikko, "Why do you want to break that lock?"

"Because we both are to big for that small window on your side."

"But we can use the trap door in the restroom," said Nikko.

"What? I mean show me," said Jack.

Nikko opens the door of the restroom and enters, while jack waits at the door step. Nikko sits beside the commode and knocks the ground around the it with his knuckles. It sound hollow. "Did you heard that," asked Nikko, "No insulation beneath this part of trailer."

"Are sure there is way underneath it," asked Jack.

"Look man, its not a compliment but I spent half of my life under the truck and other half driving it," said Nikko, "that is a fake plate on the floor, it probably fixed with some metal epoxy or some thing."

"Can you open it?" asked Jack.

"Just keep your eyes on the Kaden, and leave rest to me," said Nikko.

Jack gets back on the door and takes his position on watch out. Nikko began to work on the floor patch. He has seen things like that when they used to repair old trucks for people in the sector. He grabbed his knife from his pocket and began to find any loose spot. He pushed the commode aside, it slid easily as it was just resting on the whole there were no screws to it. That's a good sign, Nikko though how ever did this job must be a newbie a rookie with experience almost to none.