Chapter. 16

Search and rescue Jack chooses that squad because he doesn't want his hands to be covered with the blood of innocents. They only followed the order but only the person who was affected by that order pays its price. A man killed by an order, leaves the rest of the family crying and misery till the end of their lives.

He joined the forces because those were the time when helpless people were waiting to be saved by someone they can trust. United Peace Enforcers were the brightest star in those darkest days. He could not believe that he was standing with the group of so caller free-land dwellers and gearing up with the stolen stuff from U.P.E and going for attack against them.

Back in the days there were so many certified terrorist organizations to do it. They have unlimited funds, people who explode themself selves, kill innocent people, weapons of mass destruction and everything that could be used to dominate. Now the picture became clearer that how those organizations acquired that level of infrastructure. Rosharps was the devil that infested those demons in the world for all those years. They grew walking behind them. Spread their roots in everything with the help of just the line, "We will make it better!", and they all fell for it.

Jack was now clear that Rosharps is not the one to believe anymore, while he was gearing up Nikko was shopping for the best gun that he can use from the armory.

"You can't handle the recoil of this one," said Jack, when Nikko picked a grenade launcher from the aisle.

"That is a bad-ass hardware man," said Nikko, "I always want something big as this one."

"Why don't pick a twelve caliber semi-automatic, trust me it will come in handy," said Jack, and wore the bullet proof vest and strapped it tightly around his torso.

The front door of the armory opened and Kaden along with his Lieutenant stepped in, "You guys are ready?" asked Kaden.

"Yes Boss, I mean commander, "said Nikko.

"What about the breach? Are we going to use the main gates?" asked Jack.

"Grand station subway half a mile in the south from here, its tunnels are interconnected and passes from right under the command quarter," said Kaden.

"South? No way that's a hot zone territory; Even UPE don't go into that area," said Nikko and looked at Jack.

"What's the matter, can't talk little heat?" said Kaden and smiled, "That place was safe, we used it a couple of times," Kaden continued.

"But how would we get there? On foot?" Nikko asked.

"Don't we have an armored truck, we will use it to reach the Grand and then from there we will be on foot," replied Kaden.

"Commander, Sir if I may?" asked Nikko, "with your permission I can drive that truck for you."

Kaden looked at Nikko, he was a small Hispanic with little hands, he was asking to drive the Montas 4000, and its staring was even bigger than his chest.

"Trust me he is a good driver," said Jack.

"Okay then but don't fucked up my truck," said Kaden, "come let's review the plan, I have a couple of updates and some important info to share."

Jack already knew that whenever they say something important to discuss it means there was something messed up, and now they want you to clean that mess for them.

They came out of the armory, there was a large military vehicle parked right in front the armory, Nikko was stunned to see it, it was the same vehicle that Waylon was driving, except they have customized it to a bigger and better war machine. Nikko hops in to the back to see the inside on the truck; it was reinforced with a metal sheet from inside. They have created extra slots to make it look like a bunker on the wheels.