Nightly wake up calls

Edit: I am here to remind everyone once again that Hazbin Hotel is rated 16+. If you are UNDER THE AGE OF 16, please stay safe when interacting. We can't force you to not watch it but the fandom has a lot of creeps and just a lot of stuff you shouldn't be seeing. Please please stay safe and maybe find another show that is more suitable for your age range 💗💗

~ 7 months later ~

A rather loud cry filled the room. Lilith grumbled in annoyance. "This one is all yours." She said, shoving her husband off the bed.
During the day, they usually had nurses, razzle and dazzle take care of Charlie, due to their countless hell council meetings and never god ending paperwork, but most times, they preferred to be the ones there for their child.

He yelped as he fell to the cold floor. "A simple 'Get up' would have sufficed." Lucifer said, opening the door and walking to her crib. He picked his daughter up, hoping to comfort her. Nope, too late. Charlie started crying again." "Hey, it's okay." He said, picking her up as well. Wait, seriously? He wrinkled his nose. Again?

_____

"Lilith!" He called "Will you please comfort our daughter while I go fetch her diapers from the supply room? Again."

She sighed and rolled off the bed. They had worked really late that day and they had only slept three miserable hours.

"Hey there, sunshine." She said, taking her into her arms. She just cried, completely ignoring her mother. Lilith shifted, carefully lifting one hand, and sang a quiet lullaby. Charlie quieted down, mesmerized by the beautiful song.

With a clean diaper, Lilith both placed her back into the crib, relaxing as their daughter drifted back to sleep.

"Bed?" He asked his wife groggily, almost falling asleep still standing up.

"Yes please." She said, letting herself be pulled toward the soft pillows.

"Goodnight, love." She said, closing her eyes. He was already snoring.

Notes:

If you have kids then you'll understand the lack of sleep, I have fur babies who wake me up at 5 am