Unlucky 13

"It is important that you learn the proper techniques of playing and singing traditional songs."

"Yay! I going sing my own songs!" the child chirped happily, her short curly blonde hair bouncing up and down.

Lucifer happily spoke. "If we want to make a good impression tonight for our people, then practice is the first step."

Charlie walked into the family music room with a golden grand piano in the center. Her music teacher was a plump imp man wearing a tux.

This will be fun...right?

__________

Five hours later.

Her instructor led her through several songs on the piano. Charlie's nervous fingers struggled to hit the right keys at the right time.

At one point, she got so frustrated, that she transformed into her demonic self for the first time and sang one of her songs in a fury by lifting up the golden grand piano and threw it up.

The damn bloody instrument landed on her annoying music teacher with a large crash and blood covered the walls and floor.

In their bigger forms , Razzle and dazzle sniffed the dead remains and happily ate what they could.

Shifting back Charlie covered her mouth with her hands as a tense silence filled the space.

"Oh, I'm sorry...dad...I didn't mean it...I just didn't want to disappoint you tonight at my birthday party..." She glanced nervously at her father.

Lucifer was clapping and crying tears of joy.
"Oh my dear Charlotte, I'm so proud of you! I was planning on firing the old bastard anyway. You did a splendid job! you showed me what you can do!."

Feeling relieved, Charlie embraced her father in a hug.

Notes:

Reminder she's literally the princess of hell! She could beat the shit out of anyone if she wanted to