Perfect moment

"Is she alright?" The Queen asked softly when she found her husband reclined on his office chair in the drawing room with their 10 year old daughter asleep on his chest. The king of hell didn't even move in the slightest when he heard her because he didn't want to rouse Charlie in anyway.

"She's fine." He said softly in return, "Our little Sunshine was tired and listening to my heart was a little too much for her." He strained forward to give the child a kiss on her golden hair and then continued with gently stroking her back.

Lilith smiled at the precious sight and knelt down so she could stroke her daughter's red cheek.

"She's so beautiful." She whispered.

"Not so surprising." Lucifer replied, prying his sight away from the sleeping child to look at Lilith , "You're her mother." The woman blushed lightly and leaned forward to give Lucifer a tender kiss. The parents sat silently after their moment of tenderness, both staring lovingly at the sleeping bundle of sunshine on Lucifer's chest that was the prove of their love.

"Should we move her to her bedroom?" Lucifer asked after 20 minutes of silence. Lilith , who was now leaning against the chair and had her head rested on his shoulder, shook her head.

"No." She sighed, "Leave her like this." She loved the view, the atmosphere. Resting against her husband and looking at her daughter, it was perfect. No, beyond perfection.

Notes:

Because I wanted fluff damn it!

Little Charlie is adorable, I'm super excited for season two and I'm hoping to see Lilith's side of the story