Chapter 25

Liang Xian stood in front of the dessert freezer and turned his head to ask, "What flavor do you want?"

Ming Si thought for a moment and chose a single scoop of pistachio with hazelnut flavor.

Liang Xian took the ice cream from the waiter and handed it to her.

Ming Si took a bite, then suddenly remembered that there was still an unanswered question, "How did you know I was with someone surnamed Zheng?"

Liang Xian casually replied with one hand in his trouser pocket, "Ke Lijie sent me the video of you two at the restaurant—the girl who was with you, he met her when he was traveling abroad with Cheng Yu."

"Oh," Ming Si responded.

It was easy to understand why Ke Lijie would forward the video to him. After all, they were in a nominal husband-and-wife relationship, and no one liked to see their brother wearing a green hat. [Getting cuckolded.]

Ming Si turned the ice cream in her hand and lightly rubbed her index finger on the wafer.

The band switched to another tune, a light and melodious melody echoing in the night sky. Men and women mingled, holding glasses, and chatting softly under the lamplight.

She was about to say something when she heard the voice of Yu Niannian. Following the sound, she saw Yu Niannian waving at them while holding her friend's arm, smiling.

Liang Xian recognized her; she was the girl who had filmed the video.

"Have you seen my aunt? Oh," as she approached, Yu Niannian's gaze fell on Liang Xian, and she blinked, "Who is this?"

The man in front of her was wearing a black suit, with remarkable features, broad shoulders, and long legs. In Yu Niannian's impression, few people could wear a suit with such a grand and elegant aura yet give a sense of aloofness.

In short, he was very unique.

"Liang Xian, my..." Ming Si hesitated for half a second, not knowing how to introduce Liang Xian to Yu Niannian.

She couldn't bring herself to say those words, but saying friend seemed inappropriate too. What about husband... was that appropriate for a couple who had just recently reconciled?

Fortunately, Yu Niannian was clever. When she heard the surname Liang, she already understood. She tilted her head with a mischievous look, "Did Mr. Liang specially flying to Shanghai to find Sister Ming? Your relationship is so good."

This statement, forcibly applied on the two who had just reconciled not long ago, seemed a bit absurd.

Ming Si was choked for a moment, feeling a bit embarrassed to admit it.

Liang Xian, on the other hand, wasn't embarrassed at all. He hooked the corner of his lips and nodded slightly, as if confirming.

He naturally had a playful charm with his slightly upturned eyes and charming peach blossom-like eyes. With just a slight smile, it seemed as though he was flirting.

Yu Niannian and her friend beside her were obviously distracted for a moment. After a while, Yu Niannian remembered that she still had to find Mrs. Yu, so she hurriedly said, "I'll go call my aunt."

From their expressions, Ming Si could tell that the young man beside her probably dazzled them again. She turned her head slightly and raised her lips, "You've charmed the little girls again."

This kind of thing was quite common during their middle school days. Ming Si and Cheng Yu often teased him and even gave him the nickname of No. 1 Troublemaker in Fuzhong.