Extra Chapter 7

Over these past few years, the group friends have gradually found their own places in life.

Whenever they gather these days, there's a strange feeling of time disarray. It's as if one day they were basking in the sun-dappled shades of their school's trees, laughing, playing, and joking while eating ice cream, and the next moment, they each have their own families.

Shortly after Ming Si gave birth to Liang Yizhao, Ke Lijie's first child was born.

This guy had always flaunted the banner of Single and happy for a while, single and happy all the way, and he often extolled the virtues of not getting married. But who knew, after traveling abroad, this playboy finally met his match in the world of romance. He was neatly tidied up and got married soon after, followed by the birth of a baby.

After Ke Lijie got married, his frequency of going out to play significantly decreased. Ming Si and Liang Xian were busy with a series of things, so they only visited him and his wife on the day their baby was born.

Not long after that, Ming Si received a video call from Ke Lijie.

In the past, even if he hadn't gotten out of bed at this time, Ke Lijie would at least have tidied himself up a bit, claiming it was self-cultivation of a handsome guy.

However, this time, he had no image left.

He was holding a baby and feeding the baby with a bottle, looking disheveled and dazed.

"I don't understand, why did you decide to have a second child?" Ke Lijie's voice was muffled, dark circles visible under his eyes. He even had some stubble growing, "Isn't one enough? Doesn't being DINK sound good?" [DINK: Dual Income, No Kids]

Liang Xian brought a pillow over, signaling for Ming Si to sit up.

He placed the pillow behind her, and incidentally looked at the screen, asking, "Who's this?"

A ruthless cut.

Ke Lijie: ?

Ming Si burst into laughter, lifting her head and playfully saying to Liang Xian, "I don't recognize him either. It's strange, he suddenly initiated a video call."

Upon hearing the synchronized response from the couple, Ke Lijie felt like they were about to hang up on him, so he hastily said, "You two can't be so unethical. Tell me if you have any tricks to help a child sleep. Quickly."

He was good at touching upon sensitive topics.

Liang Xian lightly sneered, "What tricks could we have?"

While Liang Yican used to cry a lot, at least she was relatively well-behaved at night.

On the other hand, Liang Yizhao was like a night owl with a built-in radar. He would open his eyes and start crying at the slightest movement during sleep, nearly exhausting all the patience Liang Xian had developed over the past years.

"So you guys just stay up all night?" Ke Lijie was incredulous.

Ming Si was even more surprised, "At most, we soothe him for an hour or two. We do not stay up all night. What were you thinking?"

Ke Lijie: ...

Why did his family's little baby need to stay up all night?

The little baby would wake up immediately if he stopped for even a moment!

From the expression on his face, which seemed as if he had eaten something sour, Ming Si could tell what he was thinking. She smiled smugly, looked up, and said to Liang Xian, "This is karma. Who told you to make fun of Liang Xian so much back then?"