Chapter 31

When she thought of how Liang Xian would get beaten during the movie, Ming Si's mood was cheerful all day.

Coincidentally, the second Miss Zhao from Zhao Real Estate sent her a message inviting her to an art exhibition, and she readily accepted the invitation.

After visiting the art exhibition, they went to a trendy restaurant in the city to have afternoon tea and took the opportunity to do some flower arranging to pass the time.

"Ming Si, I heard a rumor last week, it's about you... and a certain Young Master surnamed Liang," among this group of plastic sisters, Miss Zhao had a relatively good relationship with Ming Si, so she spoke straightforwardly. She leaned closer, holding a small pair of scissors, "Can you confirm it for me?"

Though she said she was seeking confirmation, she must have already obtained the accurate information. Ming Si had no intention to hide it, especially since the invitations for the engagement ceremony would be sent out in two days. There was no need to keep it a secret.

Ming Si picked up a coral-colored tulip and gently turned it in her hand, "So you want to attend my engagement ceremony?"

"So, it's true!" Miss Zhao covered her mouth in surprise and exchanged envious glances with the other sisters nearby, "Is it the one from Jinghong...?"

Ming Si politely smiled, which could be considered as a confirmation.

"Wow..." Everyone exclaimed softly.

"Speaking of which, that girl from the Fang family used to pursue Liang Xian vigorously, and it caused quite a stir in the city," someone recalled, "Oh, by the way, she posted something on her moments yesterday, saying something about lost beauty and unattainable happiness, could it be related to this?"

"Impossible, she didn't seem too heartbroken when her confession failed."

"Who knows? After all, Liang Xian is so handsome, and Jinghong is wealthy and powerful. It's truly super fortunate to marry into such a family! I don't believe she has no regrets."

"By the way, I heard you two have known each other since childhood? So you both gradually fell in love over time, right?"

"That's too romantic."

"..."

Ming Si knew that this group of sisters would say anything to flatter her, and she usually just took their exaggerated compliments with a grain of salt.

But today, for some reason, when she heard the phrase known each other since childhood, her mood couldn't help but become buoyant.

Coming back to her senses, Ming Si quietly plucked off a small petal.

It must be because the phrase itself was too beautiful, probably had nothing to do with Liang Xian.

Because he had to apologize to a certain young lady in the evening, Liang Xian had his assistant adjust today's work schedule. He had just finished the quarterly project decision-making meeting and was now heading to the next high-level meeting.

During the fifteen-minute break in between, Liang Xian rested on the large boss chair, and his assistant, Assistant Wang, brought him a cup of coffee.

Out of the corner of his eye, Assistant Wang noticed that President Liang was browsing through his WeChat Moments.

Having worked together for a long time, Assistant Wang knew that Liang Xian was not the type to show off, so he timely asked, "Is it one of President Liang's friends?"

President Liang's WeChat Moments had been lingering on a post for quite some time.

The post contained a series of pictures, featuring bouquets of flowers interspersed with two portraits.