Extra Chapter 3

This grand and luxurious wedding ceremony undoubtedly became the talk of the town recently.

Financial media focused on the powerful alliance of the two families, while fashion media delved deep into the on-site arrangement, celebrity guest lineup, as well as the brands of the wedding dresses and jewelry.

In this regard, neither Jinghong Group nor the Ming Family Group intervened much. After all, since the wedding date was set, the stock price of the conglomerate had risen several times, bringing about incalculable dividends.

Furthermore, a marriage alliance was a good thing. In this modern society where news spreads like wildfire, there was no need to keep it a secret.

Those attending their wedding were not short of wealthy and influential families, and among the younger generation, many were internet celebrities on Weibo. After the event, they all posted photos on their platforms and lavishly praised the occasion.

Thus, after a year, the couple who had garnered attention during their engagement ceremony once again entered the public's view.

Netizens from all walks of life flocked to admire the opulence, and thanks to the couple's stunning looks and sweet interactions at the wedding, they fell into the pit of CP, unable to climb out.

As a result, Ming Si's studio and personal Weibo gained a wave of followers, and jewelry sales reached new highs. Many people had initially come out of curiosity, but after seeing Ming Si's designs, they forgot about their allegiance to the CP and were consumed with thoughts like, How can I snatch this talented and beautiful young lady for myself? or Since I can't have the person, I must possess this exquisite jewelry!

In this aspect, both Ming Si and Liang Xian remained relatively low-key. They wouldn't often display affection on Weibo or anything of the sort. For a time, the CP fans eagerly looking for lovey-dovey content even took over the official Weibo comments section of Jinghong Group and the Ming Family Group, begging for some sweet moments.

Even on platforms like Zhihu, there were answers from supposed alumni of their school, with some being objective and others fishing for attention. Claims like They've been childhood sweethearts, inseparable since their early years, and they were already together in high school were thrown around.

Cheng Yu shared screenshots in the group and laughed heartily:「Look at what they're saying, I doubt we went to the same high school.」

Ke Lijie chimed in:「It sounds like a campus romance novel. When did they ever have such romantic experiences? It would be a miracle if they didn't fight.」

Ke Lijie added with a seemingly serious tone:「Oh, in a parallel universe, you guys might have a chance, hahaha!」

With this playful banter, they revisited the conflicts between Ming Si and Liang Xian, emphasizing the flags they had raised in the past. They kept going until Ming Si threatened to kick them before they finally shut up.

She felt she must have an extraordinarily good temper to keep these mischievous friends around!

Throughout this year, their relationship remained sweet and stable, and their careers were smooth sailing as well.

Liang Xian completed a year of training and officially took over Jinghong Group as the CEO. Ming Si, on the other hand, won several international awards in the field of artistic jewelry design. Her career as a designer was flourishing, and her studio gained quite a reputation in the industry.

By the end of this year, they both turned twenty-seven. They were already at the stage where they could proudly claim successful careers. According to traditional elder expectations, the next step would be to enter the stage of preparing for pregnancy, aligning with the perfect life plan in their elders' minds.