4 - In shock.

- third point of view -

The morning light hit Valen's curtains, the sun rays brightens the room and hitting Valen's skin making it warm.

The alarm went off just in time, when Valen fluttered his eyes open.

He yawned and sat up, his hair was scattered everywhere.

He stretched his arms and clicked the top of the alarm to shut it before getting up.

He walked up to the bathroom door and held the door knob to open it, but someone bursted into the door yelling, "BOO!"

Valen jumped and screamed throwing a pillow at whoever it was, closing his eyes shut and waiting for a ghost to attack him while also praying mentally.

But instead the voice just chuckled making Valen pry an eye open terrified.

"KADE?!" Valen yelled his arms dropping to his sides and running to hug Kade, excitement filling him instead of terror.

"Yeah it's me! I wanted to surprise you." Kade chuckled wrapping his arms around Valen's waist and pulling him closer nuzzling into his neck.

"You should have told me! I almost died you know." Valen smiled rolling his eyes and wrapping his arms around Kade's neck giving him a peck in the cheek.

Kade lifted Valen up making him yelp in surprise and thrash around, "I didn't do my business in the bathroom!" Valen yelled squirming around Kade's hold.

Kade sighed and tried to close Valen's mouth shut but failed putting him on to his feet so he can walk.

Valen thrusted his hand into Kade's pocket and grabbed his phone running away giggling and waving his hand around.

Kade gasped running after Valen yelling, "Valen, give me my phone back!" Kade whined and tackled Valen to the ground with a warm smile which made Valen burst out laughing.

"Valen! your favorite!" Valen's dad yells from the kitchen, Valen shot up from the floor and ran to the kitchen laughing.

Kade smiled and bit his lower lip following after him.

Valen sat on one of the stools at the kitchen island and put his knees up to his chest while he patted the seat next to him so Kade can join him. "Cmon!" Valen rolled his eyes getting impatient, Kade chuckled and sat on the stool next to Valen, waiting for the pancakes.

"So Kade." Valen's dad, Alexander, began casually flipping the pancakes on the pan. "What do you work as now?" Alexander smiled his gaze going to Kade.

Valen could see Kade tense up from the corner of his eyes but he ignored it when his dad slid a plate stacked of pancakes, and he started digging not listening to their conversation.

"Ah well.. I work as a business man in a famous company." Kade chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his name which made Alexander raise a brow. "Really, what company?" Alexander smiled and slid another plate full of stacked pancakes.

"I prefer not saying it" Kade smirked biting his lower lip and picked up a fork, "Why not?" Valen whined his voice a bit muffled from all the pancakes he thrusted into his mouth.

Kade raised a brow once his gaze settled on Valen "Why is your mouth full of pancakes.." Kade questioned before shaking his head and murmuring, "I don't even need to ask." Which made Valen fume and huff.

"Hey! Shut your mouth." Valen frowned crossing his arms and picking his fork up to devour the pancakes in one second. "Valen! Respect." Alexander yelled snatching the fork away from Valen which made him whine.