10 - i need to apologize.

- TW - cursing.

My hand was trembling as I scribbled over my notebook to calm myself down

Declan was eyeing me weirdly as I stared him back bashfully, "Can you stop." He sighed, pressing his cheek onto the table staring up at me with his hooded eyelids.

I raised a brow, "What?" I blinked at him, he groaned rolling his eyes before pointing at my shaking leg that's shaking the table. "Oh."

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly as I calmed my self down taking deep but quiet breaths, "Surely one day he'll leave me alone." I mumbled and continued writing, Declan's eyes shot up.

"What? Who's bothering you, is it Zike again?" He slammed his fists against the table, causing the empty room to roar with echos.

I flinched, my eyebrows rose up in surprise as I stared up at the angry Declan, awaiting my answer, I put my fists in my lap, clenching onto my pants. "It's no one don't worry, it's just a stray cat."

Every lie that I spat out was obviously visible, but he didn't realize it and sat back down sighing, "Call the animal control or something." He waved around before laying his head down on to the table.

My eyebrows knitted in annoyance, my lips pursing into a fine line, "No, I feel bad." I spat out, he blinked at me, his nose scrunching in confusion from the sudden outburst.

"Sorry..." I mumbled, staring down at my scribbled notebook, "Yeah you were right." He sighed, fishing his phone from his pocket and typing aggressively.

Oh yeah...  Zike, I still haven't moved on from Kade, whatever it's not like Zike is all that. Complete lie by the way.

I want to feel his warmth against me one more time, his tongue attacking my mouth leaving no inch untouched, his possessive but passionate kisses, the placement of his hands.

Shut up.

I kept watching him, my gaze landed on his phone but I couldn't see anything, his eyes widened as he grabbed his bag straps not even putting it on his back.

"Oh Valen! I really gotta leave, I'll text you later though alright? Love you!" He rushed.

I nodded slightly before going back to my notebook, "Should I really tell my dad about it?" I mumbled to myself.

I really need to find a solution.

I sighed and shook my head to get rid of the wandering thoughts in my mind, but it always wouldn't go away, I grabbed my notebook thrusting it into my backpack nonchalantly along with my pencil case.