11 - they caught him.

TW - CUSSING, MENTION OF ABUSE, RAPE. - you don't have to read this if you don't want any of these!

I fumbled with my phone in my hands, it would slip every so and then, my hands are so sweaty

I fumbled with my phone in my hands, it would slip every so and then, my hands are so sweaty.. I need to stop!

I reached Kades contact and I quickly pressed on it, not wasting any time I wrote a message to him, a long one, I mean I was saying the truth after all, I don't know why he got mad.

Me: Kade! I'm so sorry for snapping at you!
Read 8:17 PM

Me: Kade you have boyfriends and all I don't know why you even got mad! You can't just have sex with me, kiss me, and cuddle me when you have partners.
Read 8:18 Pm

Kade: TYPING...

Kade: Who was that guy?

My face twisted from concern to confusion and anger, I narrowed my eyes at the white screen, Kades bubble appeared but then disappeared.

Kade: Answer me lilac.

Me: not your fucking business, I can like whoever I want alright? He's someone I met a few weeks ago, you have partners so im sure this doesn't concern you okay?

Shit I snapped again.

Kade: It is my fucking business, would you believe if I told you I liked you? Surely not. Would you believe if I said that my boyfriends like you too? Surely not. Would you believe if I told you Zike, your bully, is apart of our relationship? Surely not. And im sure that guy is just a fucking manipulative cunt, it's clearly obvious from the way he acts.

My eyes widened in shock as I stared at the paragraph Kade sent me, was.. all of this true? Tears started glistening in my eyes and dropping onto my phone screen, I shook my head, my jaw tensed and my eyebrows furrowed as I came up with an answer.

Me: it's a joke right?

Kade: Yeah it's a joke.

Valen has been blocked by Kade

My breath hitched as I stared at the block message, tears started streaming down even more than before, Kade, just blocked me.

I shook my head in disbelief and I clicked on his contact to see if it was real, it is.

I threw my old and cracked phone against my headboard and pulled my legs to my chest as I sobbed onto my knees, rocking back and forth, my door slammed open revealing my dad.