9 - Nightmare

-  TW  -

"PLEASE! IM SORRY!" I yelled, on my knees, my hands clutched together as I begged Xavier crying and pleading

He slapped me across the face, roughly, leading a huge red mark on my cheek, he gripped my hair tilting my head up to look at him.

His face was blank, nothing laid before his eyes, he was just staring at me.

"Why the fuck would you tell your dad, we made a deal didn't we?" IT WASNT A DEAL!

I sniffled, nodding afterwards and apologizing, he let go of my hair kicking my stomach, leading flows of blood dripping from my mouth.

I whimpered quietly trying not to create any noise, he started unzipping his jeans stepping closer to me, he tugged his boxers down letting his hard cock spring free.

"Suck." He taunted, gripping the back of my hair, the head of his cock was caressing my cheek leaking pre-cum making me whimper.

I backed away into a corner, the cold wall hitting my back, his eyes widened as he came closer furrowing his eyebrows.

He grabbed a baseball bat right next to my head from the brown wooden table, he raised it above his head, afterwards black dots started appearing in my vision.

"Fucking slut."

"VALENTINE! VAL! WAKE UP."

I shot up from my bed panting, looking around rapidly, I noticed my dad sitting next to me, sweat covering his forehead, piece of strands stuck to his forehead as he sighed in relief.

He got up rubbing his right knee from the pressure he put on it, he brushed his bangs back staring down at me with concern filling his face, "You okay bud? You were thrashing and crying around in your sleep."

I bit my lower lip and sat up with the help of my elbows before looking down shyly and nodding, "I-I'm okay." I stuttered, which made me grimace.

"Are you sure? I can stay with yo-"

"It's okay." I rushed staring up at my dad, his eyes widened before he shook his head, "It was just a nightmare." I murmured fidgeting with my fingers.

He put his hands on his hips staring me down and scanning my face, he shrugged and frowned, his hands falling back to his sides, "Okay, heads up, my work starts 12 AM today."

My eyes lit up, but I was looking down, I nodded and heard his shuffling before he closed the door behind him, his footsteps fading away slowly.

I sighed and threw my head back on my pillow, relaxing and thinking of nothing else until the nightmare came back wandering around in my brain.

I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled the blanket over my head, wrapping my body around it and nuzzling with it like there's no tomorrow.

I fucking despise him, just one day. I'll get rid of him.