12 - brother and brother relationship?

I feel warm, it feels so good, is it the new blanket i bought? Or my fluffy pillow

I fluttered my eyes open and yawned, there was a pale looking pillow infront of me, I stared at it for a few seconds before I pressed my palm against it, it's so soft, i rubbed my face against it and smiled.

"I don't remember buying a pale pillow? But it's so comfy." I squinted my eyes at it and poked it, it chuckled, WAIT WHAT. IT CHUCKLED?!

My chin lifted and I stared at the guy scooping me, his laugh was airy and delicate, his dark brown messy bed hair scattered over my pillow, his eyes narrowed as he adjusted to the dark.

"Kade?" I mumbled, "Mm" he hummed, burying his face in the crook of my neck, "It's still early go back to sleep" He whined and squeezed my thigh before tapping it gently.

I peered over to the window behind Kade and the sun was just coming up, it would probably be over 5 am right now and that's when my routine starts.

"Go back to sleep okay lilac?" His deep voice rumbled and started to rub my lower back.

"But-"

"It's early." He pulled me in closer and at this point I couldn't breathe, but it was heaven so I didn't complain and fell back asleep.

✦ ✦ ✦

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh..." I hissed and started tapping the top of the black clock, but it wouldn't stop beeping, "Fucking stop!!" I yelled, my eyes still not open as I continued to hit it.

"Lilac stop.." Kade cried out holding my wrist just before I hit the clock again, or him? "Kade! I'm trying to close the clock!!" I complained and opened my eyes just to see my hand on top of Kade's head and he was staring down at me.

He was raising a brow, and I could see his lips struggling to stop themselves from curving up into a smile, I hit his lips and rolled to the other side whining and crossing my eyes, "Shut up and shut the stupid clock right now!" I yelled and closed my eyes.

He hummed and shut the clock, I was still wide awake and embarrassed, I thought he would get up from bed but instead he scooped me up from behind, his strong arms wrapped around my waist, and his face in the crook of my neck again.

"Get off me!" I slapped his side, he ignored me and pulled me back even more, his chest hit my back and I could feel his abs from behind, Please don't get off me, don't even move I beg you.

My cheeks went a dark red and I closed my eyes tightly, my hands over his arms, just when I was about to go to sleep, the door slammed open.

My dad clapped loudly in a sassy manner, "Come on! Get up!" He placed a hand on his hip and leaned against my cracking doorframe.

"Dad just 5 more minutes!" I whined raising 5 fingers and wiggling them, "No. Get up." He rolled his eyes and walked out, a hand still on his hip.

I sighed and Kade chuckled before pushing me off the bed, i screamed and hit the floor face flat, he got up and ran to my wardrobe throwing things out.