❀ I have seen everything ❀

"I was the first. I have seen everything..."

⚠️ blood, gore, gruesome attack, nausea ⚠️

.˚₊‧ flashback ‧₊˚.

 ‧° ‧₊˚dogday pov ˚₊‧° ‧

Hoppy was thrown into the cellar, her body thrown against the blood-stained wall. Catnap slammed the barred door shut, sending an ear-piercing clank through the tight enclosure.

"Are you ok?" I asked softly as she rubbed her wrist from where catnap held her. "Yeah..."  she whispered shakily. My heart ached for her as I saw tears form in her eyes. She had taken the tortures the best out of all of us, probably because she received the brunt of wrath the most often, so she was used to it.

We all clouded in the tight cellar, crafty trying her best to chalk drawings on the wall with a broken shard of her hoof while bubba's tired eyes focused on the ground. Bobby tried the best to smooth her blood-matted fur down with her paws, but to no avail. Picky stared off into the distance, a thin line of drool seeping out the side of her mouth as her eyes glazed over. Kickin was sitting next to me, annoyingly scratching a flesh wound at the side of his face. The cellar was only lit by a few burning candles we tried are best to feed.

"It still hurts?" I asked. He nodded his head. "He dragged me across that nail board pretty hard..." he mumbled in pain. "Well don't irritate it, it'll only hurt m-..." my voice drifted off as I saw picky staring intensely at kickin, the drool from her mouth begging to drip onto the dirty cushioned floor. I maintained level eye contact with her, as to not prompt her into doing something rash. 

I suppose the other picked up on our staring contest, because the cellar grew deathly silent as we could all tell what was about to happen...

Nobody said anything for a while, and I could feel even kickin begin to panic, his breathing increasing as the gravity of the situation set it. Finnaly bubba spoke in a very careful and quiet voice. "Picky, don-"

In a split second, all hell was sept loose as picky wailed a terribly sound as she leaped for kickin. He let out a painful squawking sound before being cut off as picky ripped his face off as if it was nothing.