❀ deep sleep ❀

‧° ‧₊˚y/n pov ˚₊‧° ‧

"find the flower."

my eyes snapped open, the cold air on my skin sending goosebumps all over my skin as I studied my surroundings. I was on a road, overgrown trees and plant life surrounding me at my sides while straight ahead lay the abandoned ruin of the playtime factory...

the words "find the flower" kept whizzing past my ears in hushed whispers, I looked around, trying to find the source of the voice, but to no avail. I took a step forward, only for everything around me to whirlwind into particles of red dust until I could feel my body become one with it. Everything around me was red...

I opened my eyes again, my breath catching as I was now in the playtime co front office. Memories flooded back to me of clocking in and out day after day...of greeting the man at the front desk with a curt wave only to take elevator after elevator into the depths of the factory. 

The office was almost pitch-dark, only the desk with a pain-chipped huggy illustration completely illuminated.

"Do you have any idea what your doing?"  The voice whispered to me again, I forced myself to take deep breaths to keep from panicking, closing my eyes again as I saw the red seep back into my vision.

I opened them when my feet found steady ground, and I was now in the halls of home sweet home, though now the walls weren't peeling and the floor was nice and polished.

"Do you know what's happened here?"  The whisper asked again.

I could now see dim pairs of eyes forming the the darkness at the end of the halls, shadows of small children forming all around me. I closed my eyes again...

I was now in a cluttered classroom, desks thrown in all direction and lay haphazard on the floor, yet the ones that were upright had the shadow children neatly sitting in them. 

"Do you know who we once were?"