6√

I got out of the car when we got home.  I just came home from school.

I study in a private school, which is where Zhask also studies.  But as you see we are not together because we're not close. I didn't see him again since our first meet in his birthday.

About school?  Well, it's kinda boring, Everyone with me is kid. But i think that in order for me to be normal, I need to get along with the people around me.

If you're wondering if I was an Assassin in my first life, well yes!  I am. They even called me a shadow blade because I secretly kill for our organization.  My name is Natalia but most people call me Blade because they don't know my real name.  Hmm....they don't know if I'm male or female, even my teammates in the organization are not sure of my gender either, only my leader and trainer know that I'm female.  Most of them thought I was a man.

I saw Celine from afar. She was smiling at me and waiting for me to come closer.

"Good afternoon student!"  She greeted

I smile and greet her back. She took me to Andre's office. She said they would introduce me to someone.  I pretended to be curious even though i knew who it was.

"Iri! meet your first butler, Clint Larrix."  Andrew said.

Clint is standing next to him, he is wearing a formal suit.  Just like what butlers wore.  His nose and eyes turned red when he saw me as if he was going to cry.

I noticed that they were all looking at me and waiting for my reaction so I immediately acted surprised.  I opened my eyes widely, mouth opened, stunned body, dropped the bag.  Perfect!

"Papa/Iri" Clint and I said together.  He lifted me up.  I hugged his neck.  I'm used to being like this with him.

I noticed that Clint's body had stronger and hardened. I can even feel his muscles. Surely, they trained him.

I expected this to happen because that's really my plan.  if I brought something from my previous life to this life, it is my impulsiveness.

I showed them that..... I can't live without Clint. and they fell into my trap. Phew!

"Are you happy?"  Celine asked.

We went out and went downstairs while Clint and Andre stayed inside the office and talked.

I nodded at the lady.

"Thank you!"  I said

She shook her head.  "We think of you as our own child, Iri, so we will choose the one that will be better for you."  She said.  "But, can you promise me one thing?"  She added.

"Okay!"

"I would like you to... just treat him as your butler. I-is that ok?"

I looked at her straight in the eyes.  I couldn't answer her because the truth is I didn't like what she said. she become uncomfortable with my gaze so I just looked away and nodded.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she was staring at me.  It was as if she saw something unbelievable.

Gw?  I looked at her coldly earlier.  Sometimes i can't remain my innocent face.

_____

I was sleeping in the garden when I felt someone lift me up. I didn't mind it when i recognized his smell.  It was Clint.

I clung to him to find a better place.

Better~

than my bed.

I just realized that it's nice to sleep in his arms.  This was the first time I slept in his arms because I was not sleepy before.  But this past few weeks I noticed that I was being sleepy.

In the world of boredom, that's where we become sleepy....

Blood

I immediately removed whatever was running in my mind.  No more blood. It's like i missed killing.

I growled and clung even more to Clint as he was about to laid me down on the bed.  We are now in my room.

"Young miss?"  -Clint

That's what he calls me since he became my butler. but he doesn't seem to care, he's even happy to serve me.

I didn't feel him move or speak again, until I was completely asleep.

When I woke up I was still in Clint's arms.  He just sat on the bed and seemed to be waiting for me to wake up.  I got up and left his grip.

"Did you sleep well in my arms?"  He asked teasingly.

I didn't answer.

"I see. Iri loves to hug her Papa."

I'm right. He is teasing me.

"Yes!"  I answered without hesitation.

He looked surprised because of that.  He thought I wouldn't confess that's why he was teasing me earlier.

I turned around and walked to the bathroom.

"Oh~ It's time for you to take a shower."  -Clint

He also stood up to follow me.  I heard the sound of his bones when he stretched.  His body must be numb and tired because of me sleeping in his arms. I didn't even feel him move awhile ago.

He has prepared my bath.  After that, i took off all my clothes and entered the bathtub.

"Hmm..." I mumbled as my body soaked in the water.

From closing my eyes, I opened my eyes when i feel someone looking at me.  I caught up with Clint who was stunned.

"What's wrong?"  I asked wonderingly.

"...." -Clint

I looked at my stripped clothes scattered on the floor.  Maybe he didn't like me just putting them on the floor.

I stood up and picked up all my clothes f then put them in the laundry basket.

But Clint's expression still didn't change when I looked at him.  It's like he's shocked and shy. his ear was slightly red. He took a towel and came near me then wrapped my body in a towel.

"Do you let them see your body every time you shower?"

My brow knitted but also nodded.  He inhaled. And the way he look at me it's like I've committed a sin.

"Iri! You're big now! You shouldn't be undressing in front of others!"

Is he lecturing me?

I looked at the mirror on the side to find the reason why I need to embarrassed for undressing in front of him.  But I can't find anything, for me this body is still young.

"Do you see me as a woman Papa?"

His eyes widened.

I chuckled.  "Just kidding!"

"...."