16

NATALIA

I was amazed to know what kind of person the real Irithel's biological mother is.  It's not surprising that she's rich based on Clint's story, but it's still surprising because she's not just rich. But turn out to be one of my enemy in my previous life.

  Her name is Xonierre Vuyo Skylar, a member of the Skylar branch family.

  The Skylars live on a private island owned by their clan, called Xinzi island.  I learned that outsiders can't enter there, even though you're close to the skylars.

  That's why we couldn't find their fort back then because it was too private.

  After i talked with Xonierre, she bring me with her to Xinzi.  But before I agree, I went back to Rasid's mansion to say goodbye.

  When I confirmed I was Skylar, I noticed Rasid's silence.  He couldn't even look at me, and I felt the wall he suddenly built between us.

  But of course he had a plan to use me so he didn't cut our connection.

  Xonierre didn't even bother to meet Rasid and we quickly flew to Xinzi.

  "Your arrival will surely cause a big trouble so i didn't inform the tribe about you, hide your identity for now. And the only way for that is to pretend you are Sivenathi."  Xonierre said before we got to the Island.

  "Sivenathi? Who is she?"  I asked curiously

  "It's him! He's your twin brother."

  What?!

  Xinzi island is far from other countries and it is so big, for sure if you live there you will not think that you are on an island.  And the island is really private because even in the air there is security, simple persons may not notice them but i can.

  Before you even see the island, you sure to be dead if you insist on entering when you're not  Skylar.

Cool!

  After we got off the bus, many people greeted us.  They all bowed and said...

"wamkelekile kwakhona, kumkanikazi Xonierre Vuyo.  wamkelekile ekhaya inkosana Sivenathi."  (Welcome back Queen Xonierre Vuyo, welcome home Prince Sivenathi Vuyo)

[ÆycN: so I use the Xhosa language.  In this novel, only the Skylars know this language, for clear, the Skyalars' own language OK?  Anyway apart from the Xhosa translator I don't know anything else about Xhosa, so everything here about skylar are made by me.]

I can't understand what they said but obviously they're greeting us. After their greeting they all looked at me

  I wore a button down shirt with chino pants and leather sneakers.  As for my hair, I wore a wig that dark brown short boy style with bangs and a bit curly.

  Yes

  definitely, I'm wearing a man's outfit.  Because I will pretend to be Sivenathi.  And based on the looks that the people here give me, it seems that they believed.

  Xonierre said, she brought Sivenathi to Europe when he was a baby and raised him there, so people here don't know how Sivenathi looks like or how he behaves.  And Xonierre is hiding Sivenathi right now because he is currently in coma cause by some incident.

  I don't know why I have to pretend to be Sivenathi, if my arrival will cause a big trouble then why need for me to be here? i can just stay in another country. but whatever.  That's their problem, as long as Xonierre doesn't cross my limit.

  Xonierre didn't talk much to the people here and we went straight to the mansion, where every member of the branch family lived.  The bodyguards followed behind us.  I noticed that people here have high respect for Xonierre.  But of course there is always an exception.