9

SEI

"Your face was epic" I commented with a laugh.

It's because Zhask face looks so bad.  Since he arrived here at our hideout here at school, his face has been bad.  Also, Kib and I have been talking since then but he is silent, I am the one who is getting scared.

"Let me guess, it's because of your sister?"  Kib said while smoking a cigarette.

Zhask suddenly threw the wine glass he was holding.

"FOR F*CKING HELL SHE IS NOT MY SISTER AND I WILL MAKE HER REGRET FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE!!"

It was as if a storm had passed because of his angry shout.  He seems to have recovered from his silence earlier.

His sister huh?

The girl who poured ice cream on Seraphine?!  That girl is really challenging us.  Is this her way to get our attention?!  Well, she was just getting closer to death.

"What did she do to affect you like that?"  I asked

"I failed to kick her out of the house and she reported me to dad because of what I did in the cafeteria."

Wow!!  That's why.

"Pfft!!"

"What?"  -Zhask

"Nothing, it sounds like kids fighting."

He frowned and I realized that he kicked the chair I was sitting on.  I groaned in pain

"You really bad Zhask!! I'll report this to Sese."  I shouted then go out of the hideout.

____

KIB

"He's really annoying!" -Zhask

"What do you think of her Zhask" I asked him.

"Her?"  He spat.  "I think she just wants our attention? That's how every girls are, right? They'll do anything to get our attention."

"I don't think so."

He raised an eyebrow.  "Why?"

I just shrugged.  I can't say that that girl is one of those girls who chasing us, but I'm sure of one thing

I will torture her.

My phone in my pocket rang, I picked it up and answered it.

[Boss, we got her.]

I grinned.  I stood up and went to the building.  If what Zhask did was just like a children's fight, I am different.  I will make sure that girl will leave the university on her own.

I can't miss what she did.  Because of her, Seraphine's trauma returned.  she cried for a long time last night because of her trauma.  Seraphine hates ice so much because of her past.

The image of her shaking while hugging herself is still clear in my mind.  Zhask and Sei doesn't know about this, but I do.  When we brought Seraphine home yesterday, I thought she was fine, but when I go back to her at night, I found her crying in a bathtub with hot water.  If I hadn't come, her skin might have been burnt.

And I will never forgive that girl when that happens to Seraphine.

WHEN i entered at the dark building i heard a female's groans.  My face remained blank as I watched my men beat up Irethel. she was tied to a chair and blindfolded.  Two of my men beat her while the three watched.

You can call me heartless, because that's really what I am.

"Stop!" i spoked

They stopped and turned aside.  I walked closer to Irithel. she looks like a wilted because of what my mens did.  If her chest hadn't risen, I would have thought she was dead.

"That's what you got for what you did to Seraphine."  I coldly said as I stared at her face.

Her face...

She is undeniably beautiful. too bad so sad because I have to destroy it.

She didn't speak. but suddenly, she got out of the tie and hit my face on her knee.  Next, I heard a gunshot coming from her, and i didn't know how she got a gun.

F*ck, she knows how to fight.

I was dizzy because of what she did to me but I saw how she shot my mens while blindfolded. She didn't miss every single shot.

I did not expect this to happen.  It didn't occur to me that my friend's stepsister knew how to fight, and most of all I didn't expect that she would knock us down that easily. she didn't even let us move

And the last thing I remembered was her shooting me before I lost consciousness.

____

NATALIA

Sh*t my body hurts!! what a nice greeting for me, isn't it? Hust!  If I knew what they were going to do to me, I wouldn't have let them get me.

Well, I didn't expect them to beat me like that.  I thought they were just normal students.  I thought they will only bully me because that's what happens in every teen fiction I read.

Bullsh*t! It wasn't helpful!

I GO to the clinic, I hide from every student I pass.

"Just a suggestion Hija, switch schools."  Said the nurse who was taking care of me.

"Why?"

She looked at my wounded face with pity.  "Because you might not be able to get out of here alive. You judt provoked them right? but that's what you got right away. Hayy!! They're breaking the law, but there's nothing we can do about it because their family has control in this university."

I just nodded.  If only she knew that one of the three was inside the building and was unconscious.

But her suggestion is good.  If I change schools, maybe my issue with the kid male leads will be over, Zhaks is the only one I have to avoid.

___

After I got home, I immediately went to Andre's office and told him that I wanted to change schools.  He was stiffed by my request but didn't ask anymore and just agreed.  He said he would take care of everything so I just went to my room and slept.