12

ZHASK

"This morning, head of the son of a well-known millionaire Leonald von Silva was found hanging from the bridge, it is suspected that Blade is the killer again."

The media got my attention, I was not surprised by what I heard because in recent days people close to Leonald have been dying one by one.

Usually those who are killed by what they call 'blade' are strong men of Leonald. It was only his son who died in their family. That guy, Alen is an asshole, following his father's bad deeds so no wonder why he became Blade's target. All of them found their heads on the bridge where my parents car fell.

It was obvious that Leonald was the main target of that blade, blade was just hitting Leonald slowly.

I'm also curious about who is this blade is. I heard that they call him/her blade because that is what one of Leonald's men said before he was shot in the head right in front of the police. I also ordered our trusted personnel to investigate blade but they couldn't find its identity, not even a sign that would prove who that blade is, they couldn't find anything. She/he is so mysterious.

He/she's taking revenge, I'm sure of it. And I also want to take revenge but right now I'm busy protecting Dad's company from Leonald. That old hag was eager to take my dad's business, he is like a snake.

I haven't take an action to revenge yet, But....no bad, I'm enjoying what that blade does to the snake.

But something is bothering me.

I glanced at Irithel as we ate. We sat opposite each other at the table. Her eyes were just on the plate as if she don't care about her surroundings. Since the death of my parents, I have taken on their responsibility for her. But at the same time she changed.

She is still the same as before when we are in public or with her friends, but when we are alone, she becomes quiet. She doesn't speak and her eyes are cold and lazy.

And I don't like what is running through my mind that she is what they call 'blade'. Her actions make me think that she could be that person. Sometimes she suddenly disappears. I also suspect her because of how she found out that Leonald was behind the incident, and the words she said in the hospital.

Is it possible that she is blade?-

No! No! No, she is not a killer!

She doesn't need to kill, I can do that for us.

___

It was late at night when my phone ding, a sign that Irithel had come out of her room. Because I put a device on her door, of course she doesn't know. I just want to know everything that is happening with her.

Weird but, I'm getting really protective to her because of what's happening recently.

I left my room to follow her. I saw her walking down the stairs, I thought she was just going to drink water in the kitchen but she went straight out of the house. I quickly followed her before she could disappear from my sight, I grabbed her by the arm and made her face me.

"Where are you going?" I asked seriously. Her face remained stoic

She glanced at my hand holding her arm as if telling me to remove it. But I didn't do it and she didn't seem to have any intention of explaining why she was outside.

"Let's go inside" I said and stepped towards the door while still holding her arm but I stopped when she didn't move from where she was standing.

She forcibly removed my hand from her arm then turned her back on me and walked away.

"Irithel!" I called her authoritatively but she wasn't even scared.

I quickly came to her and carry her like a sack of rice. She gasped.

"I won't tolerate stubbornness." I said then walked into the house.

"Let me go!" She hissed. but I ignored her.

I groaned as she knee struck me in the stomach. I held her foot tightly so she couldn't move, but she then fantasized my back, beating and elbowing me there. I just endured the pain.

When she noticed that I had no intention of putting her down, she stopped. I heard her sigh

Our rooms are almost next to each other but I went straight to my room. When we're inside i faced the door to lock it first.

"This is not my room." She said.

"I know!" I answered then walked to the bed and dropped her there. "Sleep here, i'll be on my sofa, I'll watch over you."

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sleep!" I ordered. And of course she didn't follow.

I approached the bedside table then turned off the light. I forced her to lie down then covered her the blanket. She's just watching me with a poker face.

I know she is wondering about my behavior towards her recently but she just don't want to ask or she just don't care. I also never thought I would be like this to her.

"Don't think too much, I'm doing this for my parents."

That's what I always say when I do something with her that I didn't do before. But I know myself that that is not the only reason.

____

THIRD PERSON

"You piece of trash!! I will destroy you multiple times if i saw your face!! You're destroying everything I have huh?!! Damn your f*cking ass blade you'll gonna regret all of this!!"

All of his remaining men trembled in fear because of his angry shouts and repeated curses at blade.

The under his eyes are black and his hair is messy. Its appearance is far from his former appearance, as if he is using drugs.

Well, it is true that he has been using illegal drugs since then but now it is very obvious.

Blade succeeded in torturing him. His remaining companies are losing, so some of his staff and maids are resigning due to lack of salary. Not only he is running out of money, His debts are increasing to various business tycoons, the others are annoyed because they are not being paid, so they become one of those who are pressuring Leonald.

Leonald is also aware that some of his staff are already spies, but he cannot fire them because he is running out of staff.

His wife and daughter left him because of his lack of luxury.

And all of this is because of blade.

Leonald just hit the hardest ice.