13

NATALIA

I stay at the house and only go out when necessary, Zhask doesn't allow me to go out and he homeschools me because he says it's dangerous outside.  I didn't protest since it was better than going to school every day.

Today I plan to leave the house, not to kill, I'm just really rotting inside.

When I went down the stairs I saw Zhask in the living room with Seraphine.  The girl is hugging him with a big smile on her lips.

"what?"  I heard Zhask ask dumbfounded.

"You're courting me, are you? So yes!"  Seraphine happily said.

Zhask looked at me when he noticed me and seemed surprised to see me.  I just raised an eyebrow at him and continued walking.  I passed them so I saw Seraphine kiss Zhask, and the latter stay still.

I was going to say goodbye to Zhask but he seems very busy, so i won't bother.  I took one of his cars from the basement and drove it away.

I stopped at a large store and wandered around.  I don't plan to buy things so I only buy foods.

I left the store and stayed outside for a moment, eating ice cream while looking around, looking for something that would catch my interest.

Meanwhile, two men approached me.

"Hello, young beautiful!"  One said with a big smile, he waved at me as if I were a 5 year old.  I just kept looking at them while they were doing their best not to scare me.

Seriously?  Is this the power of ice cream?!

"My name is Ram!" Said by the man wearing a hat.

"And my name is Kyo!"  The other one said. seriously?  I'm not interested! 
"We are your daddy Leonald's friends" pfft!  What?!  "He wants to see you so come with us."

Ohh, I don't believe it!  But what about that scumbag?  And out of curiosity, I go with the two rats.

While we were on the way, I noticed that we were going through a forest.

"Yes boss! She's with us!"  Ram said to a person on the other line while driving.

These two are not familiar, so I guess they are not Leonald's men. 

New boss huh?!

I handed the cup of ice cream to Kyo who is sitting next to me as soon i finished its content.  He took it and threw it outside.  I straightened up and took a nap because I noticed that it would take us a long time to get there.

I WAKE UP when I felt the car stop.  I opened my eyes and saw Kyo's shocked face.  It's because he was about to pick me up.

He smiled "we're here, let's go!"

I went out and realized we were in a secludedplace.  In front of us is a big house.  The two stay close to me and seem to be preparing themselves in case I run.  More than 20 more rats came out of the mansion with wide grins on their lips.

After Ten minutes I was sitting on the chair with my feet tied.  The rats just kept walking in front of me.

What the heck?!  I'm bored here!!  When are they going to show me their explosives?!  I frowned.

"We kidnapped you, aren't you afraid?"  Ram asked as he approached me.

"no pareces terrador en absoluto!"  (You guys don't look scary!) I replied.

His forehead knotted, he left and approached one of his companions to ask.  Pfff!

They were all immediately settled when a man arrived.  I think he was in his late 20s.

He approached me with a serious face and stopped in front of me.  He took out his phone that was in his pocket and seemed looking at something.

"What's your name?"  He asked.

"Irithel!"

He was silent for a moment.

"What's your relationship with him?"

He is talking about Leonard right?!  I think he is one of Leonard's creditors who has run out of patience.  His pets kidnapped the wrong person and I hope he wasn't foolish like them.

"Nice chin!"  I praised as I touched his cleft chin.  It's something I wanted to have before.

His forehead knotted.  I withdrew my hand and looked straight into his eyes.

He fake cough and seemed awkward.  Hmm...sorry?

"Listen, I don't know if my men kidnapped the right person but I want you to know that we won't hurt you. My only intention is to scare Leonald Von Silva but I guess.." he stopped and massage his temple.

"Ram! Kyo!"  he is glaring at them.

___

They removed the rope from my feet and..... i don't know his name, let's just call him boss.  So, boss took me to the rooftop to talk.  It's night and I realised that the city can be seen here, it's a beautiful sight.

Boss stood next to me holding two glasses of wine, he handed me one and I took it. I was about to drink it when i noticed that the one he gave to me is not wine, but juice.

"I thought you don't drink wine."  He explained when he noticed my not too good reaction.

"So? Let's get to the point."  I said as I drank the juice.

"Leonald is planning to take your family business so I thought we're both his enemy."

"Hmm!"

"I don't like what he's doing, so I'm offering you to work with me to bring him down. Although, there's someone destroying him, but i want him to fall completely before he destroys our business."

Ahh, so he is not one of Leonard's creditors, but his business fellow.

"you can refuse."  He added.

"He is a druglord, also kidnapping childrens to get their flesh. You can use this to sentence him to the death penalty."

"What?!! He is kidnapping children?!!"  He is surprised.  His eyes widened and filled with horror .

"Don't worry, i stopped it, all you have to do is report him to the police. I leaves that animal to you."

"How?...how did you know all of this? Don't tell me..?"

"Yes, I'm blade!"

"...." he is speechless.

____

Boss drove me home.  We haven't even reached the house when we noticed that there is a checkpoint.  Five policemen approached us and when they saw me they were surprised.

"Mr. Von Silva we have found her."  A policeman said to the person he was talking to on the phone.  Which I guess is Zhask.

The police came to me and gave me the phone.

[Irithel?  Damn it!  Where did you go?  Who is with you?]

"I'm fine!"  My only answer.

I heard his sigh on the other line.

[Stay there, don't go away from the police, I'm coming]

"Hmm!"

I got out of the car and returned the phone.

"Irithel!"  Boss called me

I looked at him.

He smiles genuinely.  "My name is Rasid, can we see each other again?"

I just nodded.

He left and soon Zhask arrived.  He immediately approached me and hugged me.  Behind him was Seraphine who was crying and glaring at me.