11

It's irritating, why didn't it occur to me that this would happen? I know something about the course of this story but I know nothing about this incident. There are unexpected events even if you know the future. My knowledge is lacking because I haven't read the book. The only thing that gives me knowledge is Irithel's memory.

If only I had known everything, I would have saved them. But not, now in front of me is the person who was the most important to me and is lying in his coffin.

I was alone in this room where they put Clint.

Next, I heard footsteps. I stepped aside as four people approached Clint's casket. They looked like family, and every one of them resembled Clint.

"Clint! Son!" An old woman called and started crying. Even the old man with a tough expression shed tears, I think they are Clint's parents.

A man and a woman are supporting the old man and old woman. If I'm not mistaken, they are Clint's older brother and younger sister. From their looks I can say they are rich not just like Von Silva.

"This shouldn't have happened to you my son, if only I had known we wouldn't have sent you away." The old woman said.

"Forgive us Clint!" The old man said.

That's right, regret. Worthless!

They looked at me when they noticed me. I just looked at them coldly.

"Are you Clint's child?" The old woman asked. Her voice was hoarse from crying. I didn't answer but that seemed to be enough for them to know that their suspicions were correct.

I could clearly see in the eyes of the two adults that they don't like me, and it looked like they wanted to blame me for Clint's fate. What a morons! I thought they regret but it's like they don't know their mistake in the first place.

"Yes! I'm Irithel Von Silva. I think your time here is over so you can leave." I said without emotion.

The old man's eyebrows crossed. "Are you disrespecting us infront of our son?" His voice is emphatic

"Leave" I said coldly. I'm about to lose my patience again.

"Insolent!"

The old man seemed to want to argue more but his children weaned him and asked him to just leave.

"You ruined my son!" The old man insisted. I didn't give him any reaction. I don't like to talk to people with no brains.

They walked way, but before they could completely leave I spoked

"I want you to know that before Papa died, he thought of you as a worthless parent."

Of course it's a lie, Clint wasn't like that. But I just want them to know the truth.

Because of what I said they stopped. I heard someone fall in their place. my back was facing them but I saw in the mirror that the old man was kneeling and holding his chest while his children and wife were holding him.

I saw two guards at the door who seems watching over the family.

"Bring them outside." I ordered them which they immediately obeyed.

When they were gone, I stayed where I was for a while before going out and going to the next floor above where the Von Silvas were.

It's private so only Celine and Andre's relatives can go here.

And the first person that caught my attention was Zhask's uncle, Leonald Von Silva. Brother of Andre and second to him. He was talking to Andre who was lying inside the coffin. Until he turned his back on the coffin and talked to the other visitors.

This is the first time I have seen this man in person. But i know that he has an interest in Andre's position.

I watched his every move while leaning against the side of the door. He is acting like a good person but i know when someone is acting. I know what kind of person he is because of Irithel's memory. But I don't care about that, I will only have a problem with this man if he is the one behind the death of my parents.

Inside this hall, I noticed that Leonald was not the only one happy about the death of my adopted parents, but Leonald was the only one with a smile of victory.

Zhask and I accidentally met our eyes and it seems that he also knows something about this Leonald. I came to him and sat next to him.

"He is the Culprit." he said weakly just enough for me to hear. His eyes are dark.

"I know!" I answered

______

I looked intently at the people having fun. I was leaning on the tree and I could see them having fun from the window. They are Leonard's staff in his secret business.

They drink happily because they will also get benefit of the death of the CEO, Andre. They don't even know that I hold their lives, I can blow up their entire body with just one dot.

"THERE'S A BOMB!!!" I heard screams coming from inside the warehouse, where the people I was watching were also.

They panicked and immediately came out. There are about 30 of them and they are all men.

I set a time then walked away from that place, 1 minute before the entire warehouse exploded, just enough for them all to get out. They're lucky because I'm not the same as before, killing like it was just a mobile game.

they deserve to die but i only want their master. Let their master deal with them.

I heard a loud explosion as a smirk appeared on my lips.

Nice to meet you, Leonald Von Silva.

_______

Leonald

Now that Andre is gone, i will get back everything he took from me.

I let out a loud laugh.

It took me a while to get everything back, but it's not bad because I'm about to get it, and that bastard who was boasting in front of everyone was died.

But my fun was ruined when I heard about what happened to one of my businesses, my most important business.

I couldn't believe looking at the picture of the warehouse where the drugs were. It was worth billions but disappeared in an instant. I couldn't even recognize it because everything inside, including the warehouse, had turned to ashes

What the fucking hell?!!!!

It can't be happened!!!

"W-what is this?!! Are you kidding me?!!!" I shouted angrily and pointed a gun at my staff who informed me. He is also the one I trust in this business. He immediately knelt on the floor.

"L-let me explain boss, we didn't expect what happened. Someone entered the warehouse and set explosives on almost the entire house. I can't say if that person was alone but I can say that he or she is a thorny and not just an enemy because none of us noticed him, it wasn't even caught on CCTV camera."

I was dumbfounded. Someone...? Just who the hell is he/she?!! Bastard!

But all of a sudden, I felt nervous. This incident may have something to do with Andre's death. Then that asshole must be close to Andre. And I'm also sure he/she knows something about my true personality. Someone is not just an opponent.

Is this the sign of that person to inform me of his/her existence?

That son of a b*tch! Did he think he could win over me? He can't be an obstacle to my plan. I'm close to gain the power of Von Silva I would not fail anymore. I will make sure that whoever that animal is will disappear from my path immediately.

"I will forgive you if you bring me that person alive, I want to be the one to finish him off, but before that I want you to kill all your worthless companions."

"You can count on me, master."