15

Because of Rasid's help I escaped from the brink of death.  I'm annoyed because he has to help me, i really hate it when someone is helping me.  But he is doing me a favor, he said all his help I will just consider it as his payment for helping him about Leonald.  Although, what I did is something he doesn't need to pay for.

I stayed in his territory, and he is still finding a way to prove my innocence.  But, for almost 1 week they have not found any evidence.  Rasid is a business tycoon and has power so I must say that the person behind the frame-up of me has something.

And I'm sure of one thing, i hadn't seen that person before.

"Someone wants to meet with you" Rasid said when he entered the living room.

I ignored him, and continued playing on my phone.

I was leaning on the single sofa while my feet were on the top of the table.  Rasid sat down on the sofa opposite me and pressed something on his laptop then turned it in front of me.

"I think you need to meet this lady"

I lazily raised an eyebrow at him and took a glance at his laptop.  It shows that a stranger emailed him.

"Ignore it!"  I simply responed

"There's a high chance that she is your mother, aren't you happy to see her?"  Rasid stubbornly argued.

"Then, go meet her" I coldly said

He exhaled as if he don't know what to do with me.  With his right hand, he was about to hit me on the forehead but I quickly divert my head.

"Not again el jefe" I scoffed

(El jefe means 'boss')

"Here we go again with your el jefe I told you, you can just call by my name."  he growled, looks pissed.

"I will call you whatever I want el.je.fe."

He then threw a pillow at me which I dodge.

"Let's go back to the main topic. We found out that this woman is a Skylar, a rich clan but their identity is unknown to everyone."

I was stunned when it got my attention.

skylar?

How is it possible that this clan also exists in this world?  In my previous life, there's an unknown clan that wants to destroy our organization, they are known as skylar.  A sudden realization hit me.  Is it possible that Levin also exists here?  How was that possible?  I'm sure I'm in another world.

"I will meet her!"  I said.

Rasid was speechless for a moment because of my suddenly changed of mind.

After a while the side of his lips curved up.  "Very will, don't worry I'm just behind you in case something unexpected happens."

"Bastard, you're just curious to know about this clan"

He just gave me a sly smile.

"Don't worry, I'll prepare everything in case the cat die."  I said that makes him frown.

He maybe looks curious but there's a hidden anger in those eyes of his.  A smile appeared on my lips due to the excitement I felt.

____

THIRD PERSON:

"Are you sure we will use her, young master?"  The man hesitantly asked his master.

A handsome man in front of him showing a dangerous awra that can make him kneel down.  He believes in his master's ability but he can't help but be afraid because he knows the person they are talking about is also dangerous.

"This is our chance to avenge our family, Exil. When it comes to this, I won't hesitate to use anyone."  Rasid answered without emotion.  But deep inside, he feels too much emotions.  With Irithel's help they can climb over the heads of the Skylars.  There's no way he will miss this chance.

"Then why don't we just let her know about this, young master? I'm sure she will help us."

"She is also Skylar, how can we be sure that she will take our side?"

What they don't know is that Irithel was behind the door and listening to their conversation.

Irithel left with a playful smirk on her lips.  Of course she doesn't trust Rasid, she is not stupid to trust again.  she won't let someone betray her again behind her back.

Although Rasid helps her genuinely, but someone can turn his/her back on you whatever your relationship with him/her.

___

Irithel went to the VIP room of a restaurant to met the mysterious woman who introduced herself as her mother.

When she entered the VIP room, the man who escorted her to the room left her.

'She must be rich to reserve a vip room for our dinner' Irithel thought.

After 10 minutes of waiting, what she was waiting for finally arrived.  A lady, elegantly walked inside.

They had a resemblance that Irithel immediately noticed.

She was beautiful and she had seductive features, like her feline shaped eyes which were made sharper with eyeliner, her plump lips covered in red lipstick, clack curly hair that shoulder length, and the curves on her body accentuated by her outfit. she is in her 30s but she looks young.

Yet her eyes show no emotion, and its aura screams authority and power.

Irithel didn't show any fear and trepidation as she made eye contact with the lady.

Neither of them spoke until they were both seated.  They are facing each other while the lady is observing her long lost daughter.  Irithel is just drinking her tea but she is also observing the lady.

"I bet you already know who I am."  The lady spoke with a professional way.

"Hmm!"  Irithel responded nonchalantly.

A small smile appeared on the lady's lips as she was amused at how her daughter behaves.  She thought this young lady was like the others that by just talking to her made them tremble, even her other children were afraid of her.  But it seems like this young lady got her personality.

"I heard what happened to you so I'm here to take you. I can give you a better life than the life your father gave to you."  The lady said straight to the point.

Irithel was not surprised because she expected this. But she doesn't like how this woman speaks about her father.  Irithel leaned her elbow on the table as she stared at her biological mother.

"There's something I wanted to ask, are you familiar with Levin?"

Because of her question, the lady became suspicion.  Although, Irithel knew that she shouldn't talk about something like this but she don't want to waste time.

"You're my daughter but it doesn't mean that I will give you information about such things."  The woman remained stoic and calm.

"Then I won't go with a stranger"

The room filled with uncomfortable silence.  For Irithel it is nothing but for the lady, she doesn't like it.  This is the first time they meet with her eldest child in 17 years so she wants them to have a good meeting.  Although, she expected her to be mad at her for leaving but she thought everything would be easy. but what was happening now isn't going according to her expectation , she didn't even know what this young lady's thinking.

The woman decided to answer her question, after all it can't make any trouble for them.  "Yes I'm familiar with Levin, they did something that made our whole clan angry."

Her short words were enough to make Irithel drown in thought.  So she isn't wrong?!  She can meet the Levins again, her master.

She is not sure if the Levin the lady is referring to is the Levin that was her previous organization because it is a different world.  But if Levin exists, there is a chance that his master also exists.  The only thing he is not sure about is if there's Natalia exist since she is in Irithel's body.

"It's getting late, let's go home!"  The woman in front of her snapped her back to reality.