8

W.N:

WAHHH!!! may magbabasa pa pala kahit ang tagal ko nang hindi naka ud😭🤚 i love you! I love you! I love you all!

_________________________________________

NATALIA

I said goodbye to my friends then got on the bike and pedaled home.  Everyday, I ride a bike to school and back home.  Nothing, I just want to try.

It's 7pm and this is the time I actually go home even though classes end at 4pm.  and I leave the house around 5 in the morning.  Besides for wanting to be outside, it's also my way to avoid Zhask.

Speaking of him, I really hope he forgets what happened earlier in the cafeteria.

The gate of the mansion opened spontaneously after I arrived.  The guard raised his hand to me with a smile on his face, I smiled too and waved back.

"Young miss!"

I turned to the person who called me after I got off the bike.  Then I saw Clint with his usual ear-to-ear smile.  I approached him.

"Papa!"

He frowned.  "I told you, you should stop calling me 'papa' or Madam and sire will get angry."

"Ok Clint!"  I shrugged my shoulders in response.

Then, his face became emotionless.  I grinned.  He is the one who doesn't want me to call him 'papa' but he is the one affected.

"I've changed my mind, you'll still call me papa but when it's just the two of us, okay?"  He take it back

i 'tsk'

"One more thing, from now on I will drop you off at school and pick you up. What if something bad happens to you outside, you going home at night and what you are riding is a bike."

"I'm not a kid anymore."

He frowned

We went inside. We were about to go upstairs when we saw Celine and Andre in the living room and they seemed to be waiting for me.

Based on the looks they give me, it looks like something is wrong.

"Irithel, come here. Clint, you can leave now."  Celine said.

Clint looked at me worriedly.  I nodded signaling him to leave, he nodded and left.

I sat on the sofa opposite the couple.

"What is it mom, dad?"

"Can you explain why you stole your mommy's watch?"  Andre asked without emotion.

"Huh?"  My forehead knitted.  Wow, this is the first time I did something I didn't know.

"Your mommy's watch went missing and the headmaid found it inside your room."  Andre continued

"Iri, that's your daddy's first gift to me, but you can ask me and I'll give it to you. not like this."  Said by Celine.

I stayed silent and stared at them.  that's how distrustful they are to me?!

I looked to the corner when i noticed Zhask.  He was leaning against a door and smirking at me.  Oh no!

He already knows I'm his stepsister and I think he won't stop until I'm destroyed.  What I did earlier was not really good.  This is where my quiet life begins to disappear. 

"I don't like jewelry, and I'm in school, how can I get that, dad?"  I seriously asked.

"...." he didn't answer.

"Yeah, you don't like jewelriess and...." Celine was silent for a moment as if realizing something.  "This afternoon my watch was still there in my room.." she continued with a weak voice.

Their eyes filled with guilt for me.

"Oh god! What have we done Andre?"  Celine hit her forehead. She moved next to me and hugged me while apologizing.

"I'm sorry Iri, we didn't mean to suspect you, forgive us."

"It's ok mom, I'm glad you talked to me first."

Andre came to me and patted my shoulder.  "Don't worry, I won't miss it."

I understood what he was implying, he will find the one who set me up.  What will be his reaction when he finds out that it is his son?

I looked at Zhask who was glaring at me.  I grinned as an idea came to my mind.

"Ahhh!"  I groaned and pretended to be hurt.

"What's wrong?"  Celine asked nervously and worried.  Even Andre was worried because of my sudden action.

"M-my back!"

Celine immediately removed her hand from behind me.  She slightly lifted my uniform and I heard her gasp.

"Oh my gosh!"  She covered her mouth as her eyes widened and watered.

"What..?"  Andre shifted his position to see my back.  "What the hell Irithel?! What happened to you?"  He shouted angrily

"Honey calm down, we need to get our daughter treated first. YURA!!"

The headmaid immediately came to us.

"What is it madame?"

"Call Doc Vic."

"Yes ma'am!"

Celine helps me to sit, she holds my uniform so it doesn't stick to my back I know it's turning violet.

"Who did this to you?"  Andre asked, still angry.  What we have in common is that we don't like it when the people close to us get hurt.

"It's Zhask."  I pointed to Zhask who is now looking at me darkly.

The expressions of the couple were covered in surprise.  They knew how elusive we were to each other but they never thought we would reach this point.

That night, Andre punched Zhask  when it proven what I said was true.

Well, turning the table wasn't bad.

But my life.....?  ugh!  Now I need to deal with him.