Here Again

Ivys POV

I'm on a plane heading to Connecticut. I transferred to Uccon, im going crazy. I'm not ready to face paige after all these years. After I get off the plane, i head to the school. I found out I would be rooming with Nika Muhl. She holds the record for the most assists of this season. I checked into my dorm. I got all of my bags upstairs with no help. I didn't bring a lot with me. I started unpacking so i wouldn't have to do it later. Since I got here early in the afternoon, I was done unpacking in a few hours. I was wondering why Nika wasn't back at the dorms, but I still needed to meet Geno, the head coach, and introduce myself to him soon. So I head to the gym.

As I was driving, I drove by an outdoor court with 4 girls playing at it. One of them I recognized as Paige Bueckers, my high school rival. I didn't think I would see this soon, but there she was. The rest was Azzi Fudd, Kk Arnold, and my roommate Nika Muhl.

I got to the gym and walked in. As I was walking down a hallway, I saw an office with Geno in, and I went inside and introduced myself to him. He informed me that tomorrow we would be having a team meeting to introduce me to the team.

After meeting him,I headed home, hoping to get some sleep, still having jet lag from the plane. When I walked into my door room, I saw paige bueckers sitting on my couch laughing with Nika. Paige and I make eye contact before I look away, and without a word, I hurry to my room.

(I know this one is short, but they will get longer.)